Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
View attachment 98008

2016 Toyota 4runner trd pro
Los Angeles, CA
New to "overlanding". I have alot of camping/hiking experience being an Eagle Scout. I come from the import scene where my last vehicle was a 2006 Subaru Wrx STI. I rallyed that car and decided i needed more room and i sold it and purchased this.
Good choice, it should last you a long time. Happy Overlanding where we have many trails and nice people (most of the time) over here in New Mexico, the land of enchantment, with a whole lotta state parks and government land to roam around on. Open carry laws apply too..

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
View attachment 98008

2016 Toyota 4runner trd pro
Los Angeles, CA
New to "overlanding". I have alot of camping/hiking experience being an Eagle Scout. I come from the import scene where my last vehicle was a 2006 Subaru Wrx STI. I rallyed that car and decided i needed more room and i sold it and purchased this.
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planed by members.

Overland Bound Meetups

We have a LA meetup the second Saturday of each month,hope to see you there!!
West US - Reoccurring - OverlandBound Westside LA Meetup - 03/09/2019

If you have any questions message your Member Representative, @Barclay, or me, your, Regional Director, on the forum at @Narbob

Reactions: Magic Mike

David200

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Leopold VIC, Australia
First Name
David
Last Name
Leworthy
Member #

Been a overlander few quite a few years now, have just became a member of Overland Bound. I'm driving a 2018 Toyota 200 Landcruiser VX Turbo diesel kitted out with a few accessories, looking forward to catching up with Overland Bound members in Australia, my wife and I love to overland.

Aussie571

Local Expert, Australia NSW

Builder II

Hillvue NSW, Australia
First Name
Adrian
Last Name
Altona
Member #

Been a overlander few quite a few years now, have just became a member of Overland Bound. I'm driving a 2018 Toyota 200 Landcruiser VX Turbo diesel kitted out with a few accessories, looking forward to catching up with Overland Bound members in Australia, my wife and I love to overland.
Hi David...Welcome to Overland Bound ...Adrian the NSW OB Member Rep...not sure where your located but there are a couple of fb pages you can connect to and quite a few to chat with...

There is Rally coming up at the end of this month!

Hope to catch up some time!

Adrian
OB #9625

Last edited:

Aussie571

Local Expert, Australia NSW

Builder II

Hillvue NSW, Australia
First Name
Adrian
Last Name
Altona
Member #

Hi Adrian, I'm in Geelong Victoria, thanks for the info. Looking forward to catching up with fellow overlanders.
David
Hi David....no worries! If you have a look at the Member Map on OB you will see there are a few down your way! I'm in Tamworth NSW.

Glad to be of help!

Adrian

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Welcome to Overland Bound

TexasGXGuy

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Rockwall, TX 75087, USA
First Name
Craig
Last Name
Morris
Member #

Hello! I am Elle from Ohio. Two weeks ago brought home a 2019 wrangler JL, Moab. All my free time in the next two weeks will be spent building storage in the rear. I am a novice to overlanding but no stranger to off-roading or backcountry survival.
Welcome! Looking forward to seeing your rear storage build!

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Arlington, WA, USA
First Name
Brie
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
Hello. I am Stephen (Steve). Member 18023!
Welcome Steve (@TerraRoamer)! Nice to have another member on the east side of the state. There is lots going on up north of you in the Spokane area as well as a monthly Inland Northwest conference call [link] you might be interested in joining. The Member Rep for your area is another Steve, @Sandpoint Steve, so he can give you more details on what is happening. Overall, there is a number of great overlanding events occurring throughout the PNW, so I recommend checking out the Overland Bound NorthWest Region forum [link] for meetups and to get to know your neighbors. Events are also posted on the Rally Point system [link], so you might want to check that out as well.

I look forward to seeing you out there! If you need anything, feel free to hit me up on the forums: @Jedi.

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello everyone, My name is Bill Swartzwelder, I am from Conway AR. Sold my JK last year and bought a Subaru Outback. It doesn't have the ground clearance I was used to, but it is capable enough to go where I need to go. Mostly gravel and some logging roads in our local national forests. I also use it for camping trips in Colorado.
Hello @Bill Swartzwelder, welcome from Oklahoma.

Reactions: Bill Swartzwelder

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello all!
Are there any other Subaru Crosstrek owners here? So far only done a 1.5" lift kit with Black Rhino Boxer wheels and 235/75R15 KO2 tires but plenty more to come.

Hail from about an hour north of Detroit, MI.

View attachment 98002

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Here is the link to contact your Regional Director. The Regional Director can advise you of a Member Representative close to you.
Overland Bound Regions!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
View attachment 97985

Westmoreland Tn
1995 Ford Bronco XLT

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
North America

This is a link to the Overland Bound Southeast Rally,
Rally Southeast 2019

Here is the link to contact your Regional Director. The Regional Director can advise you of a Member Representative close to you.
Overland Bound Regions!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello. I am Stephen (Steve). Member 18023!

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

TerraRoamer

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

West Richland, WA, USA
First Name
Stephen
Last Name
Bell
Member #

Welcome Steve (@TerraRoamer)! Nice to have another member on the east side of the state. There is lots going on up north of you in the Spokane area as well as a monthly Inland Northwest conference call [link] you might be interested in joining. The Member Rep for your area is another Steve, @Sandpoint Steve, so he can give you more details on what is happening. Overall, there is a number of great overlanding events occurring throughout the PNW, so I recommend checking out the Overland Bound NorthWest Region forum [link] for meetups and to get to know your neighbors. Events are also posted on the Rally Point system [link], so you might want to check that out as well.

I look forward to seeing you out there! If you need anything, feel free to hit me up on the forums: @Jedi.
Thank you! Been working last three days. Eat, sleep, work, and repeat for me. I'm off the next two days and will dive deeper into the site and forum.

Reactions: Sandpoint Steve

Sandpoint Steve

US NorthWest Region Local Expert
Supporter

Pathfinder III

Sandpoint, Idaho
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Marchiando
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7POE
Thank you! Been working last three days. Eat, sleep, work, and repeat for me. I'm off the next two days and will dive deeper into the site and forum.
Welcome, Steve!
Just looked up Richland. I guess if you live on the coast, everything is Eastern to you. I'd say you are South Central at best. [emoji16] We've got a pretty easy going group out here in the Inland Northwest, and with the Taco you'll fit right in.

-Sandpoint Steve

Reactions: TerraRoamer

TerraRoamer

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

West Richland, WA, USA
First Name
Stephen
Last Name
Bell
Member #

Welcome, Steve!
Just looked up Richland. I guess if you live on the coast, everything is Eastern to you. I'd say you are South Central at best. [emoji16] We've got a pretty easy going group out here in the Inland Northwest, and with the Taco you'll fit right in.

-Sandpoint Steve
Thank you. I occasionally go to the west side and meet up with Tacoma World folks for some trail runs, camping, and meet ups. I'm mobile, just have to find the time and gatherings that coincide with my days off.
Love the Sandpoint area too. It's been a few years since I've been up there.

Last edited:

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Arlington, WA, USA
First Name
Brie
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
Welcome, Steve!

-Sandpoint Steve
hmm... maybe I just need to say the dry side of the state...

• Haha

Wawa Skittletits

Local Expert East Region USA
Staff member
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Hawley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBZ674
Service Branch
USN veteran
Hello all!
Are there any other Subaru Crosstrek owners here? So far only done a 1.5" lift kit with Black Rhino Boxer wheels and 235/75R15 KO2 tires but plenty more to come.

Hail from about an hour north of Detroit, MI.

View attachment 98002
Welcome to Overland Bound! There are quite a few Subaru driving members and we’re always glad to see another one. Feel free to check out and introduce yourself in the Subaru Registry. I’m always glad to help so please ask if you ever have any questions.

Reactions: Hank Outdoors