Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Hello everyone. I am living in Houston, TX. I have 2 overlander vehicles. 2005 Nissan Pathfinder and a 1998 ZJ Jeep that I am slowly working in modifying. I would love to find some trails and friends in this area to go out on weekends with.
Welcome from Washington! Make sure to check out the local region forums for events and meetups!

Reactions: Sneaks

HOT-ROD

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Sanford, ME, USA
Member #

Hey all!!

Just joined today. Used to off-roading and trail riding. Haven’t been out on the trails for over 8 years. Looking to get back into the wheeling community. Co founded JT4X4 down in Connecticut when I was in the Navy with a bunch of buddies. (Club is very active) Had all types of fun in my truck. But haven’t done much lately. Just got a ton of work done and can’t wait to try out all the new stuff!! IMG_0450.JPGIMG_0452.JPG

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Hey all!!

Just joined today. Used to off-roading and trail riding. Haven’t been out on the trails for over 8 years. Looking to get back into the wheeling community. Co founded JT4X4 down in Connecticut when I was in the Navy with a bunch of buddies. (Club is very active) Had all types of fun in my truck. But haven’t done much lately. Just got a ton of work done and can’t wait to try out all the new stuff!! View attachment 87333View attachment 87334
Welcome from Washington! Make sure to check your local region for events and meetups!

Reactions: HOT-ROD

Roam Wild Overland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Contributor I

Halifax, NS
Member #

Hey all!!

Just joined today. Used to off-roading and trail riding. Haven’t been out on the trails for over 8 years. Looking to get back into the wheeling community. Co founded JT4X4 down in Connecticut when I was in the Navy with a bunch of buddies. (Club is very active) Had all types of fun in my truck. But haven’t done much lately. Just got a ton of work done and can’t wait to try out all the new stuff!! View attachment 87333View attachment 87334
Nice rig. Welcome (back) to the community!

Reactions: HOT-ROD

Taylor Trekks

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Fate, TX, USA
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5RNX
Hello,

I just joined up on Saturday. I'm from Fate, TX and grew up riding ATVs and going camping. I have had multiple Jeeps, but in 2017 we got a 4Runner and Tundra after hearing so many great things about Toyota. Our first child was born a little over a week ago and I want to make travelling and adventuring a priority in our lives now. The goal is to build up the Tundra to make it great for long distance road trips, as well as exploring mild trails throughout the U.S.

Here is a picture of the Tundra in Colorado last August:

IMG_3347.jpg

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

I’m unable to get onto the resource map to locate local members and rally point it isn’t recognizing me as a member
Am i doing something wrong
Have you registered as a member and activated the membership from the email? Also, make sure you login again. Maybe try logging-out and then logging-in.

If none of this prevails, contact Michael and/or the contact fill-out on the Overland Bound website.

Good luck,
Gabriel Bozeman

Reactions: Danny Mitlo

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Hello,

I just joined up on Saturday. I'm from Fate, TX and grew up riding ATVs and going camping. I have had multiple Jeeps, but in 2017 we got a 4Runner and Tundra after hearing so many great things about Toyota. Our first child was born a little over a week ago and I want to make travelling and adventuring a priority in our lives now. The goal is to build up the Tundra to make it great for long distance road trips, as well as exploring mild trails throughout the U.S.

Here is a picture of the Tundra in Colorado last August:

View attachment 87359
Welcome to Overland Bound, glad to see you here. Make sure to check the forums for your local Overland groups and meet ups.

Reactions: Cendee

Magic Mike

Launch Member

Expedition Master I

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
View attachment 87362 View attachment 87363 Hello everyone!!!
I’m Regnell (ree-nel), a newbie to the site. Currently living in Catonsville, Maryland. I own a 2013 TT Edition... Cement Grey. Hoping to downsize to a smaller vehicle, I found this beauty on the showroom floor, never looked back after that. I’ve met some wonderful friends in the off-road community, hope to meet more here!!!
Welcome to Overland Bound, it’s great to see you here. Make sure you check the forums for your local Overland groups and meet ups.

Reactions: Cement Truck

Magic Mike

Launch Member

Expedition Master I

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Hey all!!

Welcome to Overland Bound, it’s great to see you here. Make sure you check the forums for your local Overland groups and meet ups.

Reactions: Cement Truck
newbie in a new to me 13 crosstrek... yeah not super serious offroad but when i had those i never used them (original earthroamer ER2K, 13 jeep "truck" conversion, lj jeeps, suzi tracker)... hoping to go light offroading around here... anyone have ideas for bumpers/winches that can be purchased (i see alot supposedly being made but by whom!) ty! gord

Magic Mike

Launch Member

Expedition Master I

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
I'm still trying to find my way around the forums. Where do I find where my local meet ups would be posted?
Using your computer is the easiest! Go Rally points. The go to rally point events.

Journey Through Life

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Dallas Township, PA
First Name
David
Last Name
Horowitz
Member #

Hi everyone,
Glad to have found this group.
Looking to get out and explore with new people.
I live in northern Utah and am excited to start overlanding as work permits.
Looking forward to this new experience.
Thanks,
Welcome, my name is Dave also. Are you in the Salt Lake area or farther north?

Reactions: Cendee and Kent R

MacNobody

Rank 0

Contributor I

Rig: 2019 Tacoma TRD Off-road
Overlander XP: Novice unless you count living in the field from vehicles in the military.

We are looking for adventure and since we are in Arkansas we plan to start locally and build our mods and gear based on what we need, not what looks good bolted to trucks on YouTube or Instagram.

I look forward to meeting others near me and eventually meeting those farther away as we expand our horizons.

Attachments

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Hey all!!

Hot-Rod,
Welcome to OLB and the East Region!
If you have any questions or want help planning a trip or meetup of your own feel free to message me.

When looking for events near you check the Calendar at:
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/calendar
Looking for a meetup? Check this link:
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/forums/overland-bound-meetups.24/
Looking for the U.S. East Forum? Check this link:
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/forums/u-s-east-va-wv-md-de-nj-pa-ny-ct-ri-ma-nh-vt-me.83/