JeepEveryDay

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Rangely, Colorado
First Name
Jasper
Last Name
Whiston
Hello to to all. I love adventure and all things off-road. I grew up camping. Everything from deep wilderness backpacking to RVing. I appreciate all the knowledge and ideas shared here and look forward to being a part.

1) My rig is a 2006 Jeep LJ Rubicon with 4 inch lift on 33s
2) I live in rural northwest Colorado.
3) My Overlanding Experience/Background is limited to several overnight trips and one 3 day 2 night trip.

Here’s a pic of my setup on a recent trip this past September. We camped on the White River just west of Rangely, CO.

upload_2018-11-19_8-29-5.jpeg

Justin Lackey

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Hughesville, MD, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Lackey
Member #

Hello everyone.

I have been camping since I was in scouts as a kid and have been offroading since I got my first truck 14 years ago. I am just now really combining the two into overlanding. I currently live in Aviano, Italy at least for another 6 months. With my kids being 7 and 3 I am trying to get my JKU set up more for overlanding than just offroading so they can have adventures as they grow up. The picture is from a recent night event here in italy. Screenshot_20181030-082140_Facebook.jpeg

Eagle One

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Corona, CA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
V
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N6JSV
Greetings,
The name is Jeff and I have been offroading and overlanding for about 8 years. I have a well equipped 08 Toyota FJ Cruiser. I am from the OC and am a member of a few different groups. I look forward to spending time with this group.

jasgwoods

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Rocky Top, TN
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Woods
Member #

Greetings,
The name is Jeff and I have been offroading and overlanding for about 8 years. I have a well equipped 08 Toyota FJ Cruiser. I am from the OC and am a member of a few different groups. I look forward to spending time with this group.
Welcome Jeff!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello to to all. I love adventure and all things off-road. I grew up camping. Everything from deep wilderness backpacking to RVing. I appreciate all the knowledge and ideas shared here and look forward to being a part.

1) My rig is a 2006 Jeep LJ Rubicon with 4 inch lift on 33s
2) I live in rural northwest Colorado.
3) My Overlanding Experience/Background is limited to several overnight trips and one 3 day 2 night trip.

Here’s a pic of my setup on a recent trip this past September. We camped on the White River just west of Rangely, CO.

View attachment 76448
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.

If you have any questions message your regional ambassador or you can contact me on the forum
Nice LJ
@Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
First of thanks for allowing me to join. I live in southeast TN. And have a 1988 Jeep Cherokee & 2006 Jeep Liberty.
I am new to this (overlanding). But have went camping through out my life. Thanks again.

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.

If you have any questions message your regional ambassador or you can contact me on the forum

@Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone.

I have been camping since I was in scouts as a kid and have been offroading since I got my first truck 14 years ago. I am just now really combining the two into overlanding. I currently live in Aviano, Italy at least for another 6 months. With my kids being 7 and 3 I am trying to get my JKU set up more for overlanding than just offroading so they can have adventures as they grow up. The picture is from a recent night event here in italy. View attachment 76462

We have members in your area you can find them on the member map.

@Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello. New here from AZ

If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Greetings,
Welcome to Overland B0und!

There is a meet-up in Orange County that you might be interested in. Check out the meet-up page on the forum or on the OLB West FB page for details.

https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/reoccurring-orange-county-overland-bound-monthly-meet-up-06-02-2018.13515/

If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Hi I’m new here. I’m up in snowy Canada. I have a 2010 F150 and just bought a Smitty Built RTT with the annex. Im looking forward to getting out next year.

Richard
Welcome Overland Bound Richard, glad to see you here. Be sure to check the forums for local groups in your area and for meet-ups.

TheAngryRedhead

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Member #

Hi there!

New guy, checking in.
My name is John and I'm from Calgary, AB, Canada. I bought a 2018 Jeep Wrangler JKU Sahara back in August of this year and have been checking out different videos from a number of sources on YouTube to get ideas on how to build it up. In doing so, I stumbled upon the Overland Bound community and after spending time reading into the principles that it portrays, I decided to take the leap and get a membership. I am very much a novice in all aspects of overlanding/off-roading, but am looking forward to spending time learning from and interacting with the community as well as going on adventures with my fiance and friends (both old and new :) )

PA12.JPG

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi there!

New guy, checking in.
My name is John and I'm from Calgary, AB, Canada. I bought a 2018 Jeep Wrangler JKU Sahara back in August of this year and have been checking out different videos from a number of sources on YouTube to get ideas on how to build it up. In doing so, I stumbled upon the Overland Bound community and after spending time reading into the principles that it portrays, I decided to take the leap and get a membership. I am very much a novice in all aspects of overlanding/off-roading, but am looking forward to spending time learning from and interacting with the community as well as going on adventures with my fiance and friends (both old and new :) )

View attachment 76532

Wow that is a colorful JKU
@Kent R

Reactions: TheAngryRedhead

jeeping62

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

1758 North 900 East, Ogden, UT, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KF7MMA
Hello everyone out there,
I grew up camping,backpacking as long as I can remember, love to be in the outdoors, even if it’s raining or snowing it’s better than being inside. My first rig was A 1995 Jeep YJ, IMG_1423.JPGIMG_1423.JPGIMG_1423.JPGused that had never seen dirt NOW that’s was a shame!

1)The rig, I have currently built is a Jeep Wrangler JKU 2016, 4.5 lift 35” tires and after 2 1/2 years of building is done,but there’s alway something else to add on[emoji3]
2)I live about 30 minutes North of Salt Lake City, UT in Ogden
3)Over landing experience/intermediate to advanced I occasionally do trips up to two weeks long but, most 4-7 days.

Here’s a photo of my last trip that I took about a month ago, down into the Grand Canyon National Park-Parashant NM (Arizona strip) out of Kanab Ut.