Member Introductions *NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF*

• HTML tutorial

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello everyone, just starting out on this venture. I am from the east coast.. looking for others in the area to go exploring with. Just bought my truck and in the process of fixing it up, so be patient. Here are my stats;

1) Picture; I will update this tomorrow during the day, it's night now.
2) Location; northern New jersey
3) Rig; 2003 ford explorer Eddie bauer
4) Overlanding Experience; beginner

Feel free to message me!

Rich
Hello Rich and welcome to the OB crew..look forward to seeing your adventures

Reactions: 06hyperion

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

New member, long time overlander. My wife and I have been overlanding together for almost 20 years.

Rig: 2008 Tundra with a 4 wheel camper in the back
Wheel with: My wife and 2 kids 2 and 6.

I've been hitting the trails alone for a long time, but with the kids I get a bit nervous when we are in the middle of nowhere and the weather turns.
Hello and welcome to the OB crew..happy to add another Toy to the group and look forward to seeing your adventures

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hey everyone, just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. My name is Jason and I am pretty new to overlanding with four wheels. I run a 2013 Tacoma with a 3" lift and a set of 33" BFG KO2. I live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada and would like any info you have on good overland camping spots in my general area. Thanks and look forward to chatting and getting to know some of you!
Hi Jason and welcome to OB! Nice looking Tacoma! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello everyone, just starting out on this venture. I am from the east coast.. looking for others in the area to go exploring with. Just bought my truck and in the process of fixing it up, so be patient. Here are my stats;

1) Picture; I will update this tomorrow during the day, it's night now.
2) Location; northern New jersey
3) Rig; 2003 ford explorer Eddie bauer
4) Overlanding Experience; beginner

Feel free to message me!

Rich
Hi 06hyperion and welcome to OB! Nice rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: 06hyperion

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

New member, long time overlander. My wife and I have been overlanding together for almost 20 years.

Rig: 2008 Tundra with a 4 wheel camper in the back
Wheel with: My wife and 2 kids 2 and 6.

I've been hitting the trails alone for a long time, but with the kids I get a bit nervous when we are in the middle of nowhere and the weather turns.
Hi RJourney and welcome to OB! Nice rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

JCruise

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Cottonwood Heights, UT
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Baker
Member #

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I'm excited to join the overland community.

I currently live in eastern North Carolina, but I am originally from southern California. This past June I purchased a 1994 FZJ 80 Toyota Land Cruiser. I am relatively new to the current overlanding scene, but grew up camping and offroading as a kid.

Here's a pic of my rig from this past September at Uwharrie National Forest.

Attachments

Reactions: Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

I currently live in eastern North Carolina, but I am originally from southern California. This past June I purchased a 1994 FZJ 80 Toyota Land Cruiser. I am relatively new to the current overlanding scene, but grew up camping and offroading as a kid.

Hello and welcome to the OB crew..Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours...great looking Toy and look forward to seeing your adventures

Reactions: JCruise

RPDjeep

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Clayton, NC
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Foran
Member #

IMG_0014.JPG Hello everyone. My name is Shawn and I currently live in Clayton, NC. I drive a 2014 Jeep JKU Freedom Edition. I enjoy going to Uwharrie and the outer banks. Here is a photo of the Jeep on Old Hwy 105 in Linville Gorge from earlier this fall. I am new to overlanding but have been a long time camper and backpacker.

Reactions: JCruise and Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

View attachment 40674 Hello everyone. My name is Shawn and I currently live in Clayton, NC. I drive a 2014 Jeep JKU Freedom Edition. I enjoy going to Uwharrie and the outer banks. Here is a photo of the Jeep on Old Hwy 105 in Linville Gorge from earlier this fall. I am new to overlanding but have been a long time camper and backpacker.
Hello Shawn and welcome to the OB crew...good looking jeep and look forward to seeing your adventures

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hi JCruise and welcome to OB! Nice looking FZJ! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

View attachment 40674 Hello everyone. My name is Shawn and I currently live in Clayton, NC. I drive a 2014 Jeep JKU Freedom Edition. I enjoy going to Uwharrie and the outer banks. Here is a photo of the Jeep on Old Hwy 105 in Linville Gorge from earlier this fall. I am new to overlanding but have been a long time camper and backpacker.
Hi Shawn and welcome to OB! Nice looking JKU! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!