Member Introductions *NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF*

• HTML tutorial

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

hello, my name is Carlos Fontoura Fernandez I live in a village in Asturias, Spain, my 4x4 is a Toyota kdj 120 with which I enjoy my family a lot, I hope to share experiences, thanks and regards
Hello Carlos and welcome to the OB crew..nice rig and set up..look forward to seeing your adventures

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Current Vehicle: 2007 Jeep Wrangler JK
Previous Vehicle: Way too many to list!!
Overland Experience: Novice
Why Overlanding?: I've been a hiker and camper for years and I am ready to combine my love of cars and camping. Probably stick to tent camping for a while, unless I really like the new set up IamJake puts together and decide to copy it!View attachment 40582
Hello Neighbor and welcome to the OB crew..good looking jeep and look forward to seeing your adventures.

Reactions: SeattleBeardo

DirtyMax

Rank 0

Traveler I

IMG_1652.JPG Good Evening Everyone

Brand new to the whole Overlanding thing.

I used to drive a standard 2004 Tacoma but for a number of reasons I traded in for a 2007 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Diesel) with a 6.6 LBZ motor and Allison transmission.

From- Southern Maryland

Looking to start a basic set up able to handle moderate off road and roughly 4 days max. We spend a lot of time in the Outer Banks of North Carolina and Virginia. Hope to talk with y'all about set ups and locations. Thanks!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

View attachment 40606 Good Evening Everyone

I used to drive a standard 2004 Tacoma but for a number of reasons I traded in for a 2007 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Diesel) with a 6.6 LBZ motor and Allison transmission.

From- Southern Maryland

Looking to start a basic set up able to handle moderate off road and roughly 4 days max. We spend a lot of time in the Outer Banks of North Carolina and Virginia. Hope to talk with y'all about set ups and locations. Thanks!
Hello DirtyMax and welcome to OB! Nice looking Silverado! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: TacoVenturer87

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

View attachment 40606 Good Evening Everyone

From- Southern Maryland

Hello and welcome to the OB crew..good looking rig and look forward to seeing your adventures

JPOTTER

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Calgary
Member #

Hey everyone, just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. My name is Jason and I am pretty new to overlanding with four wheels. I run a 2013 Tacoma with a 3" lift and a set of 33" BFG KO2. I live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada and would like any info you have on good overland camping spots in my general area. Thanks and look forward to chatting and getting to know some of you!

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hey everyone, just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. My name is Jason and I am pretty new to overlanding with four wheels. I run a 2013 Tacoma with a 3" lift and a set of 33" BFG KO2. I live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada and would like any info you have on good overland camping spots in my general area. Thanks and look forward to chatting and getting to know some of you!
Hello Jason and welcome to the OB crew..glad to add another Toy to the group and look forward to seeing your adventures

06hyperion

Rank I

Contributor III

Moscow, ID, USA
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Lasiw
Hello everyone, just starting out on this venture. I am from the east coast.. looking for others in the area to go exploring with. Just bought my truck and in the process of fixing it up, so be patient. Here are my stats;

1) Picture; I will update this tomorrow during the day, it's night now.
2) Location; northern New jersey
3) Rig; 2003 ford explorer Eddie bauer
4) Overlanding Experience; beginner

Feel free to message me!

Rich

R_Journey

Rank 0

Traveler I

Reno NV
New member, long time overlander. My wife and I have been overlanding together for almost 20 years.

Rig: 2008 Tundra with a 4 wheel camper in the back
Wheel with: My wife and 2 kids 2 and 6.

I've been hitting the trails alone for a long time, but with the kids I get a bit nervous when we are in the middle of nowhere and the weather turns.