Member Introductions *NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF*

• HTML tutorial

Qeldroma311

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hello everyone. My name is Jesse. I have a 2003 Tundra that I'm starting to build for overlanding. I already have new exhaust, brakes, and suspension. Next is rock sliders, then I'm thinking about a Lumber/Ladder rack. I want a ladder rack because it has lots of places to mount lights, hi lift jack, tools, awning, etc. I'm in Colorado Springs. I've done a lot of the trails off of Rampart Range road, I know the area pretty well. Next year I plan on a trip to Crystal Mill and then to Moab.

GoXplore

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nashville, TN
First Name
David
Last Name
Yancy
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W4DKY
Hey, everybody

My name is Jim, from Cave Creek, AZ just north of Phoenix.
I drive a 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road

I retired a few months ago and bought the truck and started exploring the back country. I didn't even know that what I was doing had a name until I started watching overlanding videos on YouTube.
I love that color! Inferno?

4Runn3r2651

Rank I

Contributor III

Well Hello, everyone. Name's Robert Jones, and I am a recently retired Marine, on to my next career. I grew up in the PACNW, so my love for the outdoors is in my bones. Currently residing in Orange County, CA, with my beautiful wife and 3x kids. I love the idea of Overlanding, and getting out there and getting dirty. How I do that with the aforementioned family is beyond me, as none of them seem to have any interest. SO - I joined here to kinda get my toes in the pool, and take it slow. Vehicle is a 2015 T4R Trail Premium, rock rails & 34"s...its a slow start, but I think this is for me.

Hoping to get to at least a meet and greet before I try and beg the wife for a trip into the great unknown. :)

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Well Hello, everyone. Name's Robert Jones, and I am a recently retired Marine, on to my next career. I grew up in the PACNW, so my love for the outdoors is in my bones. Currently residing in Orange County, CA, with my beautiful wife and 3x kids. I love the idea of Overlanding, and getting out there and getting dirty. How I do that with the aforementioned family is beyond me, as none of them seem to have any interest. SO - I joined here to kinda get my toes in the pool, and take it slow. Vehicle is a 2015 T4R Trail Premium, rock rails & 34"s...its a slow start, but I think this is for me.

Hoping to get to at least a meet and greet before I try and beg the wife for a trip into the great unknown. :)
Hi Robert and welcome to OB! Nice rig! Thank you for your service! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello Robert and welcome to the OB crew...thank you for your service and sacrifice...looking forward to seeing your build and adventures

BrianMalone80

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler I

House Springs Missouri
Member #

Greetings,
I am new here. Currently I do not have an overland rig, but I am looking to change that in the next year. My family and I have been doing mostly car camping out in state parks and I am looking to expand our experiences. I grew up doing overlanding in Missouri but we didn't call it that back then.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Greetings,
I am new here. Currently I do not have an overland rig, but I am looking to change that in the next year. My family and I have been doing mostly car camping out in state parks and I am looking to expand our experiences. I grew up doing overlanding in Missouri but we didn't call it that back then.
Hello and welcome to the OB crew

Mrjohnsonj31

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hey Everybody I'm new!

Rig: '15 Ram 1500
Experience: I'm brand new into the Overlander scene but I've loved travel and exploring for as long as I can remember!

Reactions: DanR

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Greetings,
Hello ITNerd80 and welcome to OB! You've come to the right place to outfit and explore! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello everyone. My name is Jesse. I have a 2003 Tundra that I'm starting to build for overlanding. I already have new exhaust, brakes, and suspension. Next is rock sliders, then I'm thinking about a Lumber/Ladder rack. I want a ladder rack because it has lots of places to mount lights, hi lift jack, tools, awning, etc. I'm in Colorado Springs. I've done a lot of the trails off of Rampart Range road, I know the area pretty well. Next year I plan on a trip to Crystal Mill and then to Moab.
Hello Jesse and welcome to the OB crew...nice looking Toy looking forward to seeing your build and adventures

Smileyshaun

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Happy Valley, OR, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Hoffman
Member #

hello everybody !!! checking in here from Clackamas Oregon .
My current exploring ride (it changes more then it should .... i think i might have a addiction ) is a 07 sequoia with just a couple minor mods small lift, bumper stuff like that but it has been a great rig for getting the family out and exploring . love to get out as often as possible to play our favorite driving game "Hey i wonder where this gravel road goes" .
DSCF3714.JPG DSCF3703.JPG

Reactions: DanR and Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

My current exploring ride (it changes more then it should .... i think i might have a addiction ) is a 07 sequoia with just a couple minor mods small lift, bumper stuff like that but it has been a great rig for getting the family out and exploring . love to get out as often as possible to play our favorite driving game "Hey i wonder where this gravel road goes" .
View attachment 37786 View attachment 37787
Hello and welcome to the OB crew...nice Toy...looking forward to seeing your build and adventures

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

View attachment 37786 View attachment 37787
Hi Smileyshaun and welcome to OB! Nice looking Sequoia! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Smileyshaun

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Happy Valley, OR, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Hoffman
Member #

Thank
Hi Smileyshaun and welcome to OB! Nice looking Sequoia! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

thanks man gotta say my daughter and I have been enjoying following all your travels and she's a bit in love with your Annie . So awesome to see you exploring in what's really a super simple setup , can't wait to see what's in store next on your travels