Contributor III

Delmar MD
First Name
Donnie
Last Name
Scholl
Member #

Hey there everyone!

My family and I live on the eastern shore of MD. Spend a lot of time on the beach but now we're looking to get into some mountains, so anyone with good info on VA or PA trails or spots please let me know.

We currently have a 2016 4Runner. And we're new to overlanding.

Reactions: John D. and Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hey there everyone!

My family and I live on the eastern shore of MD. Spend a lot of time on the beach but now we're looking to get into some mountains, so anyone with good info on VA or PA trails or spots please let me know.

Hello Donnie and welcome to the OB crew...great platform for your adventure rig

Patrick-PeachStateOvrlnd

Rank V
Launch Member

Contributor III

Kennesaw, GA
Member #

Rig: 2007 Toyota 4runner Sport
Overland Experience: Moderate

TruckAtMotel.png

MoabPrepTrip.png

Capture.PNG

I am a founding member of Peach State Overland here in the South East US. I have been driving a 4wd since I was 11 down in South Georgia. Over the past few years I have developed a love of Overlanding here in the South East. I have taken my 2007 4Runner to places such as Point Washington State Park in Florida, to Talladega National Forest in Alabama, up to Windrock Terrain Park in Nothern Tennessee, and across to Uwharrie National Park in North Carolina. I have completed a couple of larger trips to Utah, OuterBanks, and recently documented the Red Clay Rally. I currently host a small Social Event in Kennesaw, GA on the first Thursday of every month from 7-10pm where we have been averaging 20+ rigs at the most recent events. Would love to keep it growing. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions. :)

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

View attachment 36007

View attachment 36009

View attachment 36011

I am a founding member of Peach State Overland here in the South East US. I have been driving a 4wd since I was 11 down in South Georgia. Over the past few years I have developed a love of Overlanding here in the South East. I have taken my 2007 4Runner to places such as Point Washington State Park in Florida, to Talladega National Forest in Alabama, up to Windrock Terrain Park in Nothern Tennessee, and across to Uwharrie National Park in North Carolina. I have completed a couple of larger trips to Utah, OuterBanks, and recently documented the Red Clay Rally. I currently host a small Social Event in Kennesaw, GA on the first Thursday of every month from 7-10pm where we have been averaging 20+ rigs at the most recent events. Would love to keep it growing. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions. :)
Hello Patrick and welcome to the OB crew...great looking rig and great set up...wish you were in my back yard so I could meet up

Adventures of Maldo

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Tampa, FL
Member #

Hola amigos!

My name is Marcus but I usually go by Maldo. I didn't grow up doing outdoor stuff but I've gotten more and more interested in the past couple years. I learned to drive in an early 90s manual XJ and since have owned 3 different Jeeps.

My latest ride, that I hope to keep for quite a while, is a 2014 JKU Rubicon soft top. Just ordered a Gobi rack last week and I'm itching to get it thrown on so I can go fishing.

I'm Tampa right now and I'm trying to get acquainted with what's available in Florida so hit me up Florida peeps. Excited to join the community. I've been watching from a distance over the last year or so. Cheers!

My Jeep History
91ish XJ 2dr manual (Dads car)
83 CJ7 manual
07 JKU auto
14 JKU RUBICON auto (Current)

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

NightCrawler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Moreno Valley, Ca
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeLong
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7DTH
Hola amigos!

My name is Marcus but I usually go by Maldo. I didn't grow up doing outdoor stuff but I've gotten more and more interested in the past couple years. I learned to drive in an early 90s manual XJ and since have owned 3 different Jeeps.

My latest ride, that I hope to keep for quite a while, is a 2014 JKU Rubicon soft top. Just ordered a Gobi rack last week and I'm itching to get it thrown on so I can go fishing.

I'm Tampa right now and I'm trying to get acquainted with what's available in Florida so hit me up Florida peeps. Excited to join the community. I've been watching from a distance over the last year or so. Cheers!

My Jeep History
83 CJ7 manual
07 JKU auto

Hola Maldo from Southern California and welcome to OB! Nice list of rigs...looks like Jeep runs deep in your veins. Glad to have you aboard and make sure to post photos of those new adventures.

Reactions: Adventures of Maldo

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hola amigos!

My Jeep History
83 CJ7 manual
07 JKU auto

Hello Maldo and welcome to the OB crew...starting the adventure life late is better than never....

Reactions: Adventures of Maldo

Remington_PRO4X

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Verona, WI
Member #

Hello All!!!

Looks like I need to introduce myself! I am still working on getting my profile set up, loading pictures, etc.

I am pretty new to Overlanding (Other than some trail driving with friends in the country in H.S.). I am hoping to get more and more into it and wanting to include my 9 yo son in my adventures. He and I have started to work on our truck starting last night.

My rig is a 2014 Nissan Frontier Pro-4x, Equipped with some guards here and there and not much else aftermarket. (I am working on it!!!!)

I am located near Madison, WI and if anyone has any leads on overland trails near me I am all ears.

I am officially a member and am just waiting to get my badge in the mail!

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello All!!!

Looks like I need to introduce myself! I am still working on getting my profile set up, loading pictures, etc.

I am pretty new to Overlanding (Other than some trail driving with friends in the country in H.S.). I am hoping to get more and more into it and wanting to include my 9 yo son in my adventures. He and I have started to work on our truck starting last night.

My rig is a 2014 Nissan Frontier Pro-4x, Equipped with some guards here and there and not much else aftermarket. (I am working on it!!!!)

I am located near Madison, WI and if anyone has any leads on overland trails near me I am all ears.

Hello Remington..welcome to the OB crew...look forward to the pics and your adventures

Remington_PRO4X

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Verona, WI
Member #

View attachment 36007

View attachment 36009

View attachment 36011

Hello Patrick!

The Black Pearl looks like a pretty capable rig! Love the tent!

NightCrawler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Moreno Valley, Ca
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeLong
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7DTH
Hello All!!!

Hello Remington_PRO4X from Southern California and welcome to OB! Check out the routes forum for possible trails in your area and use the member maps to see who is in your area. Have fun exploring and upload those gems so the community can partake as well.

Remington_PRO4X

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Verona, WI
Member #

Thanks!! It gets me everywhere I want to go! :)

Is your Pro4X the Xterra? My buddy has one and I love his!
It's the Frontier! I need to get some pics up. I love this thing. I was looking into the Xterra's, but couldn't find the right one at the time so I went with the truck.

How did you go about getting your club started up? I can't find much in my area and would love to get like minded folks together to meet up! Especially in the winter!

Patrick-PeachStateOvrlnd

Rank V
Launch Member

Contributor III

Kennesaw, GA
Member #

It's the Frontier! I need to get some pics up. I love this thing. I was looking into the Xterra's, but couldn't find the right one at the time so I went with the truck.

How did you go about getting your club started up? I can't find much in my area and would love to get like minded folks together to meet up! Especially in the winter!
I started Peach State Overland with a small group of my friends. I actually got several of them into offroading and camping! We have gained enough interest through our Social Media outlets on Youtube, Facebook, and Instagram to start a monthly social event. I absolutely love giving advice and feedback to others! We show off our rigs and then enjoy a beer together and chat about our travles. Its like Caffine and Octane with Overland rigs and Beer! :)

If you haven't already, check out our YouTube Channel Peach State Overland!

Cheers!

Remington_PRO4X

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Verona, WI
Member #

Hello Remington_PRO4X from Southern California and welcome to OB! Check out the routes forum for possible trails in your area and use the member maps to see who is in your area. Have fun exploring and upload those gems so the community can partake as well.

Hello NightCrawler!

Thanks for the tips! I will definitely do that! I am having trouble with the member map. It's all grey, but once I get that rolling I will check that out as well!

Remington_PRO4X

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Verona, WI
Member #

I started Peach State Overland with a small group of my friends. I actually got several of them into offroading and camping! We have gained enough interest through our Social Media outlets on Youtube, Facebook, and Instagram to start a monthly social event. I absolutely love giving advice and feedback to others! We show off our rigs and then enjoy a beer together and chat about our travles. Its like Caffine and Octane with Overland rigs and Beer! :)

If you haven't already, check out our YouTube Channel Peach State Overland!

Cheers!
Sounds good! Talking shop over a few cold one's is always a blast! I'll have to take a peek at your channel! Thanks!

WTRaptor

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Brunswick, GA
Member #

Hi I'm Will. My wife and I joined at overland expo this past weekend. New member 7780.

Drive a 2017 Ford Raptor. We live in Brunswick Ga and are new to overlanding.

Attachments

NightCrawler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Moreno Valley, Ca
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeLong
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7DTH
Hi I'm Will. My wife and I joined at overland expo this past weekend. New member 7780.

Drive a 2017 Ford Raptor. We live in Brunswick Ga and are new to overlanding.
Hello Will from Southern California and welcome to OB! Nice rig and love the dirty pics too...keep them coming.

NightCrawler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Moreno Valley, Ca
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeLong
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7DTH
Hey there everyone!

Hello Donnie from Southern California and welcome to OB!