Member Introductions *NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF*

• HTML tutorial

40th80

Rank 0

Traveler I

There are several fun places up this way. Right now most of it is under snow but some people like that. I'm looking to to some Nevada desert runs before spring . Try to get out of the deep snow and have some fun.
You're not to far from me (in Shingle Springs). Getting our rig ready for our 2nd trip to the Rubicon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Byron Eby

Rubilocal

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Pollock Pines Ca
Member #

You're not to far from me (in Shingle Springs). Getting our rig ready for our 2nd trip to the Rubicon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That's great Shingle is real close, are you planning a winter run of the "con"? Tried that years ago ended up in a tree well. For me it was a lesson learned. Let me know how the planning goes

Byron Eby

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sacramento, CA
Member #

@Rubilocal I agree. I drove over Echo Summit a few weeks ago at night and was looking at five foot walls of snow on each side. Be sure to post some cool pictures for us all to see. Welcome to OB by the way!

Jorge Pavez

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Hey Everybody My name is Jorge Pavez.

Current Vehicle: 2015 Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon - 2016 Toyota 4Runner Trail Edition.
Experience: Off Road, Overland in Venezuela, Fun Race 4x4 Competition Pilot since 2004-2009, Owner of Truckin Motion Car and Accessories Store In Miami and Off Roading in Florida presently.

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army

Current Vehicle: 2015 Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon - 2016 Toyota 4Runner Trail Edition.
Experience: Off Road, Overland in Venezuela, Fun Race 4x4 Competition Pilot since 2004-2009, Owner of Truckin Motion Car and Accessories Store In Miami and Off Roading in Florida presently.
Nice rig! Welcome to the forum.

jkxranger

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Oregon
First Name
Adrian
Last Name
Simms
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC7CJB
Hello folks, I just signed up and am excited to learn lots from all of you in the future. Im up in Nova Scotia and my over landing weapon of choice is my 2013 Toyota FJC. Its slowly transforming into an over land rig but that will come over time, I also have a 2003 T4R which is an awesome off road adventure rig.
Im an avid outdoors person but new to over landing so lots to learn.
Cheers
Welcome to the group,

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

jkxranger

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Oregon
First Name
Adrian
Last Name
Simms
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC7CJB
Hi, this is Kody

Current Vehicle: 2013 Ford F350, Crew Cab, SWR, Cab and Chassis
Overland Experience: Novice

I ordered this Ford new in June of 2013, Standard F350 with a bed deletion
( I know it's BIG, and hard to park LOL ) but, I do not plan on being parked in the city. I just now have the time to start on this Overland Expedition Truck build. Will post pictures of the progresses. This will be an on going hobby to build something fun and I will make mistakes but we will all learn. As they say " ONE LIFE , LIVE IT " Have fun now, unlike fine wine , life does not necessarily get better with age. So find your passion and do it now. I will run with anyone, anytime, any day with this Ford, only with experience will I be better.
Welcome to the group,

jkxranger

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Oregon
First Name
Adrian
Last Name
Simms
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC7CJB
Western North Carolina (from western Washington)
2015 Jeep Patriot latitude FWD (but does its job very well)
Novice. been on a few runs but do most of my exploring via hiking.
Welcome to the group,

Reactions: triciabeaver

jkxranger

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Oregon
First Name
Adrian
Last Name
Simms
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC7CJB
Hello all!
I am a new member ( waiting for badge ) so it's time for the intro.
Location. Pollock Pines CA.
Rig. 06 Jeep Liberty,
Experience. Have been off roading and camping for years. Been through the hardcore off road phase and three rigs later was done. Today my focus is on the sites along the trail. I look forward to learning from all of you.

I will get some pictures up as soon as it stops raining.
Welcome to the group,

Reactions: Rubilocal

jkxranger

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Oregon
First Name
Adrian
Last Name
Simms
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC7CJB
Hey ya'll.
Just found out about this forum on instagram!
I also just received my membership package on Thursday
Im located in Ontario Canada
I have 1996 Toyota Land Cruiser
Triple locked
2.5" lift
305/70R16 BFG KO2
Built my own spare tire swing out . And my bro built my drawer system.
Heres a few pictures from today

These are a couple weeks/months older
Welcome to the group,

jkxranger

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Oregon
First Name
Adrian
Last Name
Simms
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC7CJB

Welcome to the group,

k9lestat

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Statesboro,Ga.
Member #

Sounds like a good time

85 Chevy g20 van [it is have orthopedic surgery] but running soon I hope.
99 mod less suburban

Hope to get out and after it soon. Been a while.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Reactions: murps

MrHentoni

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Littleton, CO, USA
Member #

Hey Gang! My Names Tanner and I'm a Colorado native living in Littleton currently. I drive a 2000 Limited 4Runner. Currently I have it set up almost to where I want it to be, but there are a few things to add still. Basics about my rig: 3" suspension lift in the front, 4.5" rear suspension, Total Chaos UCAs in the front, long travel rear link set, 2" body lift, 315/75/16 tires (for now), CBI front and rear bumpers, custom sliders, Shrockworks skid plate set (waiting patiently for delivery), TRD Supercharger, URD 2.1 underdrive pulley, 225,000 miles and still runs like a champ! As far as my experience goes, there's definitely room for growth. However, I've been wheeling my own rig since I could see over the dash (12-13 yrs old). As far as the Expedition style stuff, I definitely want to learn and do more. This current rig started out like the other, to be more of a trail toy/crawler, as I've grown with the rig, I learned what its truly capable of and want to spend more time with nature and away from the stresses of the city. I ended up getting a roof top tent this christmas and plan to do much more camping and long term exploration. I'll get pictures up as soon as I can. If you have any advise as to what else I should add for week long ventures into the deep unknown, feel free to let me know. I'm very open to critiques and advise. I'm only 23 and have plenty to learn still.

Reactions: Byron Eby