Enthusiast III

Bozeman, Montana
First Name
William
Last Name
Moore
Member #

Hey everyone!

Will here, checking in from Bozeman, Montana.
I've been camping, hiking, skiing, and biking pretty much all my life. I love getting outside in the mountains and exploring. I have been "overlanding" for a while before I ever even knew what that meant, but the last couple years have started to get more into it and am starting to get the rig set up for my travels.
My 2013 Silverado, aka "The Raven" is my home away from home. Have done a few modifications so far and have plans to set it up as my adventure base camp.
Been aware of Overland Bound for a little while now, but finally getting around to getting involved. Excited to be here!

DallasRunnin

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Bridgeport, WV, USA
First Name
Dallas
Last Name
Hannah
Member #

IMG_9530.JPG IMG_7904.JPG IMG_9132.JPG IMG_0579.JPG Hey all,

I'm Dallas, currently residing in Fort Worth, TX (yeah, I'm aware of the oximoron) and my wife, Husky and I took our first Overlanding trip last year, traversing from the mid-Atlantic region up to Newfoundland and then across Canada to Vancouver Island and back through the PNW. I still consider myself a novice when it comes to this overloading, thing.

My setup is a 2014 Toyota 4Runner w/ a few mods and a Hiker Off-Road Trailer.

Look forward to meeting you guys and learning of new places to trek.

Cheers!

Last edited:

Dana Ramos

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Alta, WY
First Name
Dana
Last Name
Ramos
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7EXK
Hey all,

I'm Dallas, currently residing in Fort Worth, TX (yeah, I'm aware of the oximoron) and my wife, Husky and I took our first Overlanding trip last year, traversing from the mid-Atlantic region up to Newfoundland and then across Canada to Vancouver Island and back through the PNW.

Cheers!
Nice setup. Stoked to see more Hikers on here!

TacoZim

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Bay Area, CA
Member #

Hey guys, OB2779 new member finally registered on the forums. My name is Matt and I'm from NorCal. Spent the past 4 years in SoCal for work and just recently moved back home. I have a 2008 Tacoma DCLB with some misc. upgrades here and there. I just recently went to my first OB Coffee Morning a few weeks back and got to meet many within the OB community and it was a great time. Looking forward to many more events with you guys!

RIBahler

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate I

Kenai, AK
Member #

View attachment 18237 View attachment 18238 View attachment 18239 View attachment 18240 Hey all,

I'm Dallas, currently residing in Fort Worth, TX (yeah, I'm aware of the oximoron) and my wife, Husky and I took our first Overlanding trip last year, traversing from the mid-Atlantic region up to Newfoundland and then across Canada to Vancouver Island and back through the PNW.

Cheers!
Welcome! Nice Hiker and happy camping.

Reactions: DallasRunnin

Neilsen100

Rank III
Launch Member

Member III

Bay Area
Member #

Hello all. My name is Neil and I'm excited to be apart of this fantastic community. Wife and I recently got a '99 LX470. Too many times we were stopped on the trail b/c the Forester didn't have the ground clearance. With Toyo AT II tires and a Tepui RTT, we are excited for the new adventures that are now possible.

With the rain in Norcal we've only camped three nights this year but excited to get out more and more.

IMG_4387.JPG

RIBahler

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate I

Kenai, AK
Member #

Hello all. My name is Neil and I'm excited to be apart of this fantastic community. Wife and I recently got a '99 LX470. Too many times we were stopped on the trail b/c the Forester didn't have the ground clearance. With Toyo AT II tires and a Tepui RTT, we are excited for the new adventures that are now possible.

With the rain in Norcal we've only camped three nights this year but excited to get out more and more.

View attachment 18256
Nice rig! I spent some time in the Lost Coast area adventuring around on my dual sport motorcycle and camping. It's a beautiful place.

Contributor I

Oman
9687n-.jpg 3279o.jpg
2) Sultanate of Oman
3) 1996 FZJ80, GCC Spec, manual transmission, sub-fuel, part-time 4WD
4) Experienced

Hi all, I'm D. Michael, an American expat living in Oman. I came across the Overland Bound Instagram account featuring Michael's 80 series. Since I obviously like the 80 series, I checked the link and ended up here. I never really was interested overland travel until I moved to Oman, but now I am hooked, and spend most weekends with 4x4 engaged. If you want to follow me on my travels you can see my website Beyond the Route.

If anybody has expierence importing 80 series LCs into the States please message me, I'd love to take mine home if/when I depart.

Last edited:

Emayers

Rank 0

Contributor I

Greetings from Portland, Oregon. I am glad I found this group, and joined. Looking forward to connecting with some fellow Oregonians, and get out there. I am in a 1994 Ford F250. Just getting started, both in full size truck modifications and off road driving. Previously was in a '97 Cherokee. So far, wheels and tires, recovery gear, ARE canopy, tool box, communication, tie down and gear storage systems. Lighting, winch, engine chip/ programmer, rack system to come.

Last edited:

Offroadjunkie

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Mumbai, India
Member #

Hello Folks,

My name is Dr. Tejas Kothari. A periodontist by profession and a passionate offroader / overlander all the time!

I'm from Mumbai, India and my OB number is 3278.

LPJR7326.jpg

These are my two pride and joys:

The Pajero NL for over landing and the Mahindra Jeep (with a Toyota truck engine) for harder offroading.

IMG_9991.jpg

I'll start a detailed thread about my vehicle soon.