Member Introductions *NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF*

• HTML tutorial

Ghost120

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Dublin, Oh
Member #

Hi everyone! My name is Brooke and I'm in Ohio. Ordered my membership badge and should be here any day. As of today, I have a 2017 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro. I ordered it back in November of 2016, and it's finally here! My brother is JKU Overlander so give him a follow. (we're TRD_JKU_Overland on Instagram) We're looking forward to hitting up some trails so we were happy to find OB. I love that it doesn't matter what you drive! Looking forward to learning some new skills, checking out new areas, and... of course CAMPING!20170314_192652.jpg

AKBushDag

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Palmer, Alaska
First Name
David
Last Name
Plant
Member #

Hi everyone! My name is Brooke and I'm in Ohio. Ordered my membership badge and should be here any day. As of today, I have a 2017 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro. I ordered it back in November of 2016, and it's finally here! My brother is JKU Overlander so give him a follow. (we're TRD_JKU_Overland on Instagram) We're looking forward to hitting up some trails so we were happy to find OB. I love that it doesn't matter what you drive! Looking forward to learning some new skills, checking out new areas, and... of course CAMPING!View attachment 18805
Nice! Very nice,,

Kyle Tornow

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Minneapolis, MN
Member #

1) I will update the post with a picture later!
2) Minneapolis, MN
3) 2006 Ford Ranger Ext Cab
4) Complete novice! I grew up getting myself into trouble with my parents Jeep, and now it is time to make better decisions with a vehicle of my own. I love camping, and I love road trips. Figured this was a great way to do both.

NW4XForester

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Federal Way WA
First Name
Jesse
Last Name
Bayer
Member #

Hello,
I'm new here but not to overland or off-roading.

I'm in Federal Way, WA

My rig is a 2013 Subaru Forester with a good amount of mods.

I have a fair amount of knowledge about overlanding, off roading and recovery but there is always something new to learn!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

NW4XForester

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Federal Way WA
First Name
Jesse
Last Name
Bayer
Member #

Hello,
I'm new here but not to overland or off-roading.

I'm in Federal Way, WA

My rig is a 2013 Subaru Forester with a good amount of mods.

I have a fair amount of knowledge about overlanding, off roading and recovery but there is always something new to learn!

IMG_1338.JPGIMG_1304.JPG

Chef744

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Toronto, Ontario
Member #

Hello everybody!

My name is Gino, I am from Toronto, ON

Rig is a 2015 Toyota 4Runner LE

Originally bought the rig to help transport restaurant equipment here and there.. My other half and I love driving around, going on road trips, getting lost and discovering new places too! No experience in overlanding.. Hoping to learn as much as I can here and meet you guys along the way!

Here is a picture of us at Mont Tremblant, QC

finlayforprez

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member II

Ronks, PA, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
West
Member #

Hello Folks,

My name is Dr. Tejas Kothari. A periodontist by profession and a passionate offroader / overlander all the time!

I'm from Mumbai, India and my OB number is 3278.

View attachment 18395

These are my two pride and joys:

The Pajero NL for over landing and the Mahindra Jeep (with a Toyota truck engine) for harder offroading.

View attachment 18394

I'll start a detailed thread about my vehicle soon.
Welcome! Wow, it's so great seeing all these members from all over the world. I was in Mumbai in 2009, very interesting place. :-)

finlayforprez

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member II

Ronks, PA, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
West
Member #

View attachment 18579 Hello all! I am OB3740 and am currently located in the Phoenix, AZ area. I have a 2017 QuickSand TRD OF Taco that is currently stock, but I cannot wait to start turning this into my ultimate Overland rig! I am new to Overlanding, but 4 wheeling has been a staple in my life since I can remember.

View attachment 18576 View attachment 18574 [/ATTACH] View attachment 18577
Welcome! It's great having you here... I have to say, that color Tacoma and package right now is one of my biggest rig crushes. I see them around and LOVE them! Very nice.

finlayforprez

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member II

Ronks, PA, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
West
Member #

Hi Overland Bound - we are @advanturing and excited to be here in this network. We are from New Zealand but join us as we first build out, then explore the parks & backroads of the Pan-American continent in our Sportsmobile 4x4 Sprinter Van. 2017 is our 2nd year living on the road and we look forward to driving to Overland Expo in Flagstaff in May before heading north to Yukon and Alaska. Our van is a lowroof 2016 Sprinter 4x4 144 with Sportsmobile conversion and poptop by the team in Fresno. All the photos of our trip and adventure to date are on Instagram. Look forward to seeing you on the trail. Eze 34:25
View attachment 18708
Now that is an amazing Sprinter Van. WOW! Welcome!

Waynef

Rank I

Contributor III

Hello Everyone.
Just joined. Had a few issues joining and received a phone call from Michael himself. Nice to see great customer service. Thank you Michael.
My name is Wayne and I reside from North Georgia in the Smoky Mountains. We currently have a 2014 JKU with a 2.5 in lift and 315 tires. along with a few other goodies. We have traveled to Ouray Colorado twice and plan on going back this year (2017) for another 6 days. That's us going down Black Bear. 11250213_762487233860429_6817856869643711988_n.jpg

Last edited:

Bamse

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Broken Arrow, OK, USA
First Name
Bjorn
Last Name
Fjordholm
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE7BEF
Good Afternoon everyone! Thanks for the add. I will be sure to add some photos later...

1) Need to add still...
2) I am in the Dallas, TX area
3) 2013 Nissan Xterra Pro4X
4) I have been out and about learning every time. Still working to find the balance between bringing too much and not enough...

jz8ty

Rank II
Launch Member

Advocate II

Ontario Canada
Member #

Hey everyone.
Im from Ontario Canada
I started offroading in 2011 with my 81 toyota pickup, mostly day trips. I quickly found myself falling for the overland lifestyle. Longer trips, camping off the beatin path and exploring our beautiful province. I trade my pickup for a family friendly 80-series landcruiser! Best trade of my life!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using OB Talk mobile app

Last edited: