Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Thanks @El-Dracho for putting this Rally Point out. This is rally a good way for members to get together at a great event. I wish I could be there.

Reactions: El-Dracho

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
News about ticket sales for the Adventure Allrad show:

Due to Corona, as you know, the date of the fair has been moved to 21.10. to 24.10.2021 and also the number of visitors on each day has been limited. Therefore, this year there will be no general day tickets, but tickets will be issued per day of the fair.

In addition, tickets are only available online. All visitors must purchase a ticket in advance via the online store and all visitors must register by name in the process.

IMPORTANT: Also for the camp area the places must be booked in advance this year, i.e. one ticket must be purchased per night.

According to the current status, access is only possible for vaccinated, recovered or negatively tested persons.

More details here: ABENTEUER & ALLRAD Die Off-Road-Messe

Cheers,
Björn

Reactions: MazeVX

MazeVX

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Gießen Germany
First Name
Mathias
Last Name
Kreicker
Member #

Who else is going and what day/days? We would like to go there on Friday but with number of tickets limited each day it probably will be lesser crowded anyway...
So who's coming?

Reactions: Sven and El-Dracho

Sven

Mid Europe Local Expert
Launch Member

Explorer I

Schenefeld, Germany
First Name
Sven
Last Name
Larsen
Member #

Good morning, just a formal question. Does anyone already received the promised pdf with the QR-code for the camp-Area and tickets? I just realized they want to send it 6 weeks prior the event. Thanks...

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
I asked myself the same question yesterday. So far, I haven't received anything either. I will let you know if I can find out anything about it.

Reactions: Sven and MazeVX

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
UPDATE: The tickets should be sent out next week. So we wait relaxed and look forward to the expo.

Reactions: NotGumby

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hi,

Now we are just back from the OTTO overlanding show and in a few days we are already going to Bad Kissingen.

If there should be autumnal temperatures like now at the weekend, it would be great if everyone brings some firewood for the campfire, then we have enough for a warming fire! This has also worked well on the OTTO.

By the way, it would be cool, if everyone who comes to the Abenteuer Allrad expo, writes here when he is going to hit the road and where. Maybe some of us can join and travel together. That makes fun.

See you in Bad Kissingen! I am looking forward to it.

Cheers, Björn

NotGumby

Local Expert Germany
Investor

Influencer II

Frankfurt, Germany
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Voth
Member #

Service Branch
Army Veteran 11B 54E
Hi Gang,

definitely bringing some firewood with us. We’re leaving the Frankfurt area on Wednesday around 12:30.

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Reactions: El-Dracho

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Are you all ready for Bad Kissingen? It will certainly be a great event. I am looking forward to it and will arrive there on Wednesday around noon.

@NotGumby Rick, so I will be on the road a little earlier than you, too early to ride together, but maybe it will work out on the way back!

@Robert OB 33/48 You will write in the Whatsapp group, which place you have finally chosen for all of us on Tuesday, I guess?

See you in BK,
Bjoern

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Are you all ready for Bad Kissingen? It will certainly be a great event. I am looking forward to it and will arrive there on Wednesday around noon.

@NotGumby Rick, so I will be on the road a little earlier than you, too early to ride together, but maybe it will work out on the way back!

@Robert OB 33/48 You will write in the Whatsapp group, which place you have finally chosen for all of us on Tuesday, I guess?

See you in BK,
Bjoern
Yes will do so.
Sven is arriving today and will scout the battlefield.
Hehe.
Me sd the cavalry will arrive tomorrow and together we will hold the hill if that is allowed.