EU Mid Europe Meetup at ABENTEUER & ALLRAD show in October 2021

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!
  • HTML tutorial

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Supporter

Member II

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Thanks @El-Dracho for putting this Rally Point out. This is rally a good way for members to get together at a great event. I wish I could be there.

Reactions: El-Dracho

El-Dracho

Mid Europe Member Rep Germany
Supporter

Explorer III

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham Callsign
DO3BE
News about ticket sales for the Adventure Allrad show:

Due to Corona, as you know, the date of the fair has been moved to 21.10. to 24.10.2021 and also the number of visitors on each day has been limited. Therefore, this year there will be no general day tickets, but tickets will be issued per day of the fair.

In addition, tickets are only available online. All visitors must purchase a ticket in advance via the online store and all visitors must register by name in the process.

IMPORTANT: Also for the camp area the places must be booked in advance this year, i.e. one ticket must be purchased per night.

According to the current status, access is only possible for vaccinated, recovered or negatively tested persons.

More details here: ABENTEUER & ALLRAD Die Off-Road-Messe

Cheers,
Björn

Reactions: MazeVX

MazeVX

Rank V

Member III

Gießen Germany
First Name
Mathias
Last Name
Kreicker
Member #

Who else is going and what day/days? We would like to go there on Friday but with number of tickets limited each day it probably will be lesser crowded anyway...
So who's coming?

Reactions: Sven and El-Dracho