West Haven, Utah
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Horting
Member #

Little waterfall

More flowers than I can ever remember this year

One of the many tie hack cabins located throughout the area, as these mountains were heavily harvested during the construction of the transcontinental railroad.

Some pics with an epic backdrop of glacial scarred mountains from the top of tabletop mountain overlooking west fork of the blacks fork river. It's 10,700 ft at this point.

Then a couple smaller stops I didn't take any pics of, but our last destination of Piedmont, Wyoming ghost town.
Back in the High Desert of wyo..

Still have some more pics to process yet and post, but it was a great day, and much cooler temps up in the high altitudes!

Maxterra

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

West Haven, Utah
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Horting
Member #

I really wish I could have gone on that trip, but my boss thinks I actually need to go to work once in a while.

Maybe next year.
There is indeed next year in the works.
Probably the same week again we're planning. [emoji106]

Thanks slo rob and mongoose Maine!

Evan G.

Rank 0

Contributor I

Hey Maxterra,

I'm new to the area, but a friend of mine told me that you build bumpers for X's. I'd be interested in a front for my '04. Let me know.

Maxterra

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

West Haven, Utah
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Horting
Member #

Evan.
I'm only producing 2005+ parts for the xterras and presently no front bumpers in the mix.
Sorry [emoji52]

TreXTerra

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Salt Lake City, Utah
Member #

I really want to get back down there when I don't have the in-laws in tow, it is such an amazing place to explore and there aren't nearly as many people as Moab.