Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Boston, MA, USA
First Name
Nolan
Last Name
Dick
Member #

Just got my new rig and I'm ready to start hitting some trails. Let me know if anyone around Boston knows of anywhere to go please.

Reactions: BLeBlanc

BLeBlanc

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

North Billerica, Middlesex County, Massachusetts, United States
First Name
Brian
Last Name
LeBlanc
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC1MVF
Just got my new rig and I'm ready to start hitting some trails. Let me know if anyone around Boston knows of anywhere to go please.
Where from? What did you get for a rig? I am in Lowell area. Have heard there are good trails in western Mass and Southern NH.

NolanDick

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Boston, MA, USA
First Name
Nolan
Last Name
Dick
Member #

Where from? What did you get for a rig? I am in Lowell area. Have heard there are good trails in western Mass and Southern NH.
In the South End of Boston. Got a Colorado ZR2. Just traded in my Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk for it. Don't have it built out yet but luckily the ZR2 is a very capable factory vehicle. My buddy with his Tacoma is also itching to go somewhere.

Reactions: BLeBlanc

diabetiktaco

Local Expert New Jersey, USA
Launch Member

Explorer I

Marlboro Township, NJ, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Beauchea
Member #

In the South End of Boston. Got a Colorado ZR2. Just traded in my Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk for it. Don't have it built out yet but luckily the ZR2 is a very capable factory vehicle. My buddy with his Tacoma is also itching to go somewhere.
I'd be down as well once we're able to leave the house again.

BLeBlanc

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

First Name
Brian
Last Name
LeBlanc
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC1MVF
That's great. I have a 2019 Tacoma TRD with some mods, also working on an overland trailer with RTT. Hoping to get out, once the craziness dies down and weather improves.

Contributor III

Amesbury, MA, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Waecker
Saying Hi from the North Shore. Just picked up my first Tacoma, a 2018 TRD, and really just wanting to get started. Got myself stuck/unstuck in the mud on the first weekend of owning it and looking forward to doing more of it. Under non-glbal-pandemic circumstances I head up to NH all the time for hiking and camping, and want to build the rig out to support.

Trying to get my brother in law and his Wrangler more involved, too, but looking for club recommendations to learn from folks more experienced than I.

Reactions: MeHere!

BLeBlanc

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

First Name
Brian
Last Name
LeBlanc
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC1MVF
Saying Hi from the North Shore. Just picked up my first Tacoma, a 2018 TRD, and really just wanting to get started. Got myself stuck/unstuck in the mud on the first weekend of owning it and looking forward to doing more of it. Under non-glbal-pandemic circumstances I head up to NH all the time for hiking and camping, and want to build the rig out to support.

Trying to get my brother in law and his Wrangler more involved, too, but looking for club recommendations to learn from folks more experienced than I.
Welcome!! Good stuff. I am building out a Tacoma and trailer as well.

kcTrek19

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

massachusetts
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
Sorber
Member #

I'm also new to the forums to hello all! Very exciting. My family spends a lot of time camping. Haven't really gotten much into overlanding yet.

ThundahBeagle

Rank V

Advocate I

Massachusetts
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Beagle
Member #

I dont recall if I sounded off here yet or not.

North Shore with a South Central satellite here.

14 GMC Sierra z71 for comfort
99 Jeep Grand Cherokee when I feel like having to fix something and still not have real offroad cred

Stewtopia

Rank I

Enthusiast I

MA
First Name
Austin
Last Name
Bradstreet
Hey all! Looks like I’m a little late getting to this party. I’ve lived in Massachusetts my whole life and I have been putting a tocoma together over the past two years with the intent of getting into overlanding. Biggest problem I have found so far is geography; not a lot of great spaces around here to enjoy this sport, that I know of anyway. I live up in Pepperell, right along the NH boarder. I know there has to be some trails around, just having trouble finding them. If anyone knows some trails in the area and/or would like to get together and go explore please hit me up. I’m looking to do some day trips and weekend trips.
Nice, I grew up right next door in Groton