Randolph, MA, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Cosgrove
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD2GHD
Just joined up and interested to see who’s in the Boston/South shore area.

Thekevin

Rank IV
Launch Member

Explorer I

Randolph, MA, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Cosgrove
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD2GHD
Hey Everyone,
Anyone from eastern mass interested in doing a day trip next weekend? just started overlanding and im looking to meet up with some experienced people in the area.
-Kevin

MeHere!

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Somerville, MA, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Witkus
Member #

Somerville here!! Running a 2010 Xterra, looking to do some weekend camping trips this coming spring summer, looking for some good off grid spots

Reactions: Thekevin

BLeBlanc

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

North Billerica, Middlesex County, Massachusetts, United States
First Name
Brian
Last Name
LeBlanc
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC1MVF
Billerica here. Just bought a 2019 Tacoma TRD Off-road. Started looking at all the YouTube channels and websites and was hooked. I picked up a homemade overland trailer and RTT and started putting together a camping kit. Can’t wait to get out there. Hoping to get a lift and tires soon as well.

Neonsnow78

Rank III
Launch Member

Member III

Somerset, MA, USA
First Name
Ed
Last Name
Snow
Member #

New member from south coast!! Somerset MA!!! would love to meet one day some fellow folks, new to overlanding but love my 4runner...not the prettiest but she works for me lol

Enthusiast I

Pepperell, MA, USA
First Name
Bryan
Last Name
Harrington
Hey all! Looks like I’m a little late getting to this party. I’ve lived in Massachusetts my whole life and I have been putting a tocoma together over the past two years with the intent of getting into overlanding. Biggest problem I have found so far is geography; not a lot of great spaces around here to enjoy this sport, that I know of anyway. I live up in Pepperell, right along the NH boarder. I know there has to be some trails around, just having trouble finding them. If anyone knows some trails in the area and/or would like to get together and go explore please hit me up. I’m looking to do some day trips and weekend trips.