Massachusetts Sound Off!

• HTML tutorial

joeysav

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hello fellas, I'm currently in the Springfield, MA/Hartford, CT area. Lol let me be specific, I live in the Springfield, MA area and I work in Hartford, CT. Looking for buddies to ride with or a group meet event. Hoping to get together with you guys! I drive a '16 4runner TRD Pro

Reactions: Matt_Whitman

Matt_Whitman

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Claremont Nh
Member #

Hello fellas, I'm currently in the Springfield, MA/Hartford, CT area. Lol let me be specific, I live in the Springfield, MA area and I work in Hartford, CT. Looking for buddies to ride with or a group meet event. Hoping to get together with you guys! I drive a '16 4runner TRD Pro
Howdy

tntc

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Peabody
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Cobb
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC1-TTC
Service Branch
Navy
Finally figuring things out here in the digital world! Checking in from the North Shore area (best kept secret of MA)!

Alejandro

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Hey everyone, just moved to central MA (Worcester area) from NY. I have a '16 JK 2 door and am looking to find a group to go exploring with and build up the overlanding scene in MA and the north east! Hoping to meet some of you guys at the eastern mass meet up this thursday

tobyjefe

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

San Diego, CA, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Tobin
Member #

Hello all!
Just joined in august. Inherited a 07 Pilot in October done some camping this summer at Nickerson on the cape, Kingdom trails in Vermont, and in the berkshires. Need to outfit the Pilot with the essentials to start and contemplating a buildout. Live in North End and work in seaport.
Driving to Asheville in 3 weeks for camping and Mtn biking. That should be the acid test for what my immediate needs are!

Reactions: CampWithChin

wrath0r

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hello. I just joined. I live on the north shore and drive a JK. I'm looking forward to some vehicle-based adventures in New England and am hoping to learn more about existing trails and mapping new ones.

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

Hello. I just joined. I live on the north shore and drive a JK. I'm looking forward to some vehicle-based adventures in New England and am hoping to learn more about existing trails and mapping new ones.
Welcome. Glad you found our little corner of the interwebs ;)
We are working on several meets and trips so keep your eyes peeled for those.

Taco Zach

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Paxton, MA
Member #

Hi everyone! I'm Zach, just joined. I live in the Worcester area (Paxton), and am looking to network through here. I am still reading through some of the threads, but would like to know where to look for meets/events at. Thanks!

Matt_Whitman

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Claremont Nh
Member #

Hi everyone! I'm Zach, just joined. I live in the Worcester area (Paxton), and am looking to network through here. I am still reading through some of the threads, but would like to know where to look for meets/events at. Thanks!
Welcome aboard. Glad you’re here.

Taco Zach

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Paxton, MA
Member #

Hey everyone,

I've been familiarizing myself with the website and forums, but haven't seen any regarding meet and greets. Are there any established groups that meet regularly here in MA?

Matt_Whitman

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Claremont Nh
Member #

Hey everyone,

I've been familiarizing myself with the website and forums, but haven't seen any regarding meet and greets. Are there any established groups that meet regularly here in MA?
You can check the overland Bound East Facebook page or the Rally Point section.