Lets Talk Cameras

• HTML tutorial

IdahoGrizz

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Buhl, ID
Member #

GoPro Hero 3+, GoPro Hero, and a Sony HDR CX675. The combination does all I want and need. But then, most of my outings are either hiking/trekking or excursions on my ATV.

robrtsmtn

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Aztec, NM
Member #

I mostly have my cell on me, a Galaxy S8. I take lousy pics so it works for me. My youngest son is the owner of Venture Photography, and while he shoots several DSLRs, he still says the best camera is the one you have with you. :)

nickburt

Rank VII
Launch Member

Creator III

Wallasey, Wirral. UK
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Burt
Member #

We use a couple of Canon 450D bodies, with a variety of lenses and other kit, filters etc... I know they're old now, but they do what we need. Would love a newer body that does video too, but other stuff has cost priority at the moment.
Also an Iphone each - awesome cameras
And a couple of GoPros - again old now (Hero 3 Black and 3 silver), but get's us the shots and video we want.
As well as a new body, a drone is also on the wish list - a mate has the DJ Mavrick Pro - what an awesome bit of kit, and takes up very little room. In fact, I was doing some survey and operational investigation work today and a drone would have made the survey work a whole lot easier.

MazeVX

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Gießen Germany
First Name
Mathias
Last Name
Kreicker
Member #

I'm using my Pentax Kx, Sony xperia smartphone and SJcam M10 action cam. Enough for me so far.

anotherJeep

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Birmingham, Alabama
First Name
Cullen
Last Name
S
Member #

I try to take all photos on my Canon 70D. Cell phone cameras are pretty decent at taking portraits, relatively simple and close up objects. But they suck at taking landscape photos. Those little sensors just aren't capable of capturing all of that detail.