Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

Going to put some miles on and see if a regear is needed with the 35s . May add a rear locker while I'm at it if it does. Next will be getting the 4r100 built by John Woods. Possibly some minor things if the money is thereIMG_20161130_121309.jpg 40859.jpeg 20161130_131124.jpg

Raul B

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kyle, Hays County, Texas, United States
First Name
Raul
Last Name
Banuelos
Member #

Egan

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Egan
Last Name
Burgess
Member #

I have been running 35"s for abouy a year, I do not think you will even notice much of difference. I have not. Looks great.

Reactions: stoney126

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

I have been running 35"s for abouy a year, I do not think you will even notice much of difference. I have not. Looks great.
Whay gears are you running? I have 3.73s

Scott

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bates City, MO, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Heiser
Member #

Whay gears are you running? I have 3.73s
I'm running 3.73s with 35s and I see no reason to regear. I do have a 6 spd manual with a granny low 1st gear so that might help. If I go bigger than 35s I would consider going to 4.10s or even 4.56.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

@Egan and @Scott ok good to know. The stock power is 250 hp and 525 tq , may have to Google those numbers. Guess a bump in power would help where the gearing is lacking....time for a programmer muwhahahahaha

Egan

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Egan
Last Name
Burgess
Member #

@Egan and @Scott ok good to know. The stock power is 250 hp and 525 tq , may have to Google those numbers. Guess a bump in power would help where the gearing is lacking....time for a programmer muwhahahahaha
I have the 6.8 with 325 hp and 425 ft-lbs and would like more horse power and torque, but I think that is just ego because i never find it lacking.

Raul B

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kyle, Hays County, Texas, United States
First Name
Raul
Last Name
Banuelos
Member #

If you need any help in that department I have been adding power to powerstrokes for over 10 years now. I used to own a diesel performance truck company..... Now I just do overland stuff but can still get you pointed the right direction with your truck

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

If you need any help in that department I have been adding power to powerstrokes for over 10 years now. I used to own a diesel performance truck company..... Now I just do overland stuff but can still get you pointed the right direction with your truck

DUDE YES! PM coming your way

Nathaniel Elliott

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler II

Bowie, MD
Member #

Love it. We did an article on it on our blog. We also did some filming today for our YouTube page that should be out in a week or so.

Awesome, I will have to check that out! I just saw your blog link and will be following. Are you able to have a soft top with that active cargo set up?