• HTML tutorial

timberwolf_120

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Ridgecrest, CA
Member #

Super old pic but heres what got me started into the offroading world.

Loved this truck and it went damn near anywhere I pointed it.
03 1500 hemi
Long list of parts and mods and stuff
But 6" bds kit and 35s. Planned for 37s and a solid axle swap but plans changed and I got this

Had fun doing trips with this too but ended up having major trans problems so had to sell it before it cost me too much and now I drive a jeep wj.

HOWEVER if this new rebel trx concept becomes reality I will be first inline at my local dealer to get one in my hands.

575 hp out of a supercharged 6.2l and king bypass shocks on all 4 corners, with 37 toyos noy to mention 13" of wheel travel on all corners. And a currie dana 60 with locker....yea....talk about drool factor for us ram lovers lol

boss324

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Tracy California
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Castro
Member #

Super old pic but heres what got me started into the offroading world.

Loved this truck and it went damn near anywhere I pointed it.
03 1500 hemi
Long list of parts and mods and stuff
But 6" bds kit and 35s. Planned for 37s and a solid axle swap but plans changed and I got this

Had fun doing trips with this too but ended up having major trans problems so had to sell it before it cost me too much and now I drive a jeep wj.

HOWEVER if this new rebel trx concept becomes reality I will be first inline at my local dealer to get one in my hands.

575 hp out of a supercharged 6.2l and king bypass shocks on all 4 corners, with 37 toyos noy to mention 13" of wheel travel on all corners. And a currie dana 60 with locker....yea....talk about drool factor for us ram lovers lol
Nice! That concept truck is beastly and will give the Raptor a run! Factory built with warranty gotta love it!

Reactions: MOVE.OVERland

Lifes2short4BS

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Half Moon Bay, Ca
First Name
Scotty
Last Name
N
Member #

Beautiful truck and excellent choice in suspension! Can't wait to see more.
Thanks bro. Yeah I've drooled over some of the new trucks... but the 5.9L HO Cummins is one of the last that can use straight veggie oil, or run the high sulfur diesel that is south of the boarder. Once I put the 30 gallon spare tire tank on there I'll have damn near a 1,000 mile range, still putting out 500 hp and 700 ft.lbs of torque (I haven't had her dynoed yet, but if my math is correct it's a close guesstimate). I am drawing up a design for a custom lumber rack converted to cargo rack, with step ladders and a RTT..... So many things to get done this winter. I'll be swapping out the 3:73 gears for 4:56 on 35"s .....maybe 37"s with the best brake upgrade I can find. My biggest concern with my truck is the ground clearance .... the front and rear Diffs are HUGE and only about 9-10 inches off the ground with 305/70/17 tires.... That's the ONLY reason i'm thinking about 37s over 35s.....

Scott

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bates City, MO, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Heiser
Member #

I started a full size registry thread not realizing this thread existed.. Here's my junk..

2004 Dodge ram 2500, Cummins 6 spd manual 4x4.

Leitner Designs Active Cargo System
Cvt mt. Denali 4+ person roof top tent
Engine driven on board air
Arb fridge
315/70/17 Cooper stt pros
Lots of other goodies.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

aearles

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

USA
Oh my!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
lol whattt!?

I'd love to black out the chrome and AEV it up... but shit's so expensive! We'll see...

It's a stock wagon, I just added 35s, OBA, comms, and the cap (ARE Z series). White Knuckle rock sliders are in production now, should be installed within a couple weeks.

Next I really need to work on my bed organization, I'm constantly carrying generators, gas, propane, a bunch of water jugs, and camping gear... and it's all mostly loose and bouncing around everywhere. Thinking I'll build a 1/4 - 1/3 deep shelf that sits on the bed rails toward the cab for light stuff with some tie down points, and probably just a load bar underneath to keep the heavy stuff put. Then I can setup my bed on the bottom, and stow the other crap on the shelf for overnights.

timberwolf_120

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Ridgecrest, CA
Member #

lol whattt!?

I'd love to black out the chrome and AEV it up... but shit's so expensive! We'll see...

It's a stock wagon, I just added 35s, OBA, comms, and the cap (ARE Z series). White Knuckle rock sliders are in production now, should be installed within a couple weeks.

Next I really need to work on my bed organization, I'm constantly carrying generators, gas, propane, a bunch of water jugs, and camping gear... and it's all mostly loose and bouncing around everywhere. Thinking I'll build a 1/4 - 1/3 deep shelf that sits on the bed rails toward the cab for light stuff with some tie down points, and probably just a load bar underneath to keep the heavy stuff put. Then I can setup my bed on the bottom, and stow the other crap on the shelf for overnights.
The new power wagon is beautiful!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk