Launch Member

Member III

Hesperia, CA 92345, USA
First Name
Jonah
Last Name
Gregg
Member #

I have seen a bunch of your posts, you have done some nice work.
Thank you! I appreciate it. Hope to meet ya some day!

I'm thinkin about going to the simi valley meet up on the 20th but I'm still on the fence about it... it's about 2.5-3 hours away so I'd basically have to get a room lol! I have family about 4 blocks away from the restaurant that I haven't seen in a long time so it might work out perfectly. We'll see how it pans out.

Rustyburbin (OB#4084) from SoCal 5 kids, wife, dog and a 1970 K20 Suburban

Reactions: Egan

Egan

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Egan
Last Name
Burgess
Member #

Thank you! I appreciate it. Hope to meet ya some day!

I'm thinkin about going to the simi valley meet up on the 20th but I'm still on the fence about it... it's about 2.5-3 hours away so I'd basically have to get a room lol! I have family about 4 blocks away from the restaurant that I haven't seen in a long time so it might work out perfectly. We'll see how it pans out.

Rustyburbin (OB#4084) from SoCal 5 kids, wife, dog and a 1970 K20 Suburban
I have have family in Simi Valley also, but I am 4.5 hours away so I do not think I could make it, besides this weekend I am going to try and go scout out a couple of camp spots and see if enough snow has melted to make a trip .

Reactions: Rusty burbin

four.wheel.travel

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Lockwood, CA, USA
First Name
Four Wheel
Last Name
Travel
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Him
Very nice! I am reviewing off road bumpers for my 2006. The Aluminess bumpers seem like a good option but they don't seem to (no longer?) make front bumpers for the 06.

CatButt

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Redondo Beach, Ca
First Name
Rem
Last Name
Wyatt
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6HMC
Service Branch
USMC
DodgeKelso.jpg

Blackie is a work in progress but she can pull her weight. 24 valve Cummins, 6 speed, 35's, long arm kit with Fox coil overs up front and Fox shox in back. Soon to have a full solar setup with house battery, on board water, HAM/CB, etc. Having fun and it gives me something to do. Can't wait to get on the trails with some new folks.

RockyMountaineer

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Laramie, WY, USA
First Name
Mathew
Last Name
Threadgill
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N5MST
So here is my current rig. All I have done to this point is get rid of the factory Goodyear tires in favor of some Mickey Thompsons and had a camper shell installed. A roof rack on the camper and the suspension are next on my list.

RAM1500smudgedreduced.jpg

Last edited: