• HTML tutorial

ProjectHellRaiser

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Biloxi,Ms
Member #

View attachment 24265

Blackie is a work in progress but she can pull her weight. 24 valve Cummins, 6 speed, 35's, long arm kit with Fox coil overs up front and Fox shox in back. Soon to have a full solar setup with house battery, on board water, HAM/CB, etc. Having fun and it gives me something to do. Can't wait to get on the trails with some new folks.
Another second gen! Finally!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Daryl 32

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Corona, Ca
Member #

E99 F250 2WD 7.3 multi purpose vehicle, DD / material hauler / towing track car and R/V / truck camping - overlanding. We have done a lot to it and with more to do along with convert to 4Wd with an 2008 F350 dana 60.

Couple shoots out and about:

Anza Sunrise

out3.jpg

out 2.jpg

flowers 4.jpg

Overland Expo May 2017 - we have three of the four walls up on the Alu-Cab awning

Shadow 1.jpg

Shadow 2.jpg

four.wheel.travel

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Lockwood, CA, USA
First Name
Four Wheel
Last Name
Travel
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Him
I can play along:

That is not the preferred travel rig though. This one is much more comfortable:

But the Ram gets the win for mileage. The biggest, heaviest vehicle I own, and it gets the best mileage. If only it were easier to find a parking space.
Nice 'burb! 3/4 ton too. I had one just like it, drove it for 11 years. Probably my favorite truck.

Reactions: maxfederle89

Steve510212

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

For when we fat camp lol

Horse trailers are the best toy haulers. .. built to hold up to the wrath of horses, and off road (pastures fields etc)... like a heavy duty airstream... we don't own horses.

We call it the redneck airstream... anyways... that's our camper lol

Sent from my SM-N910V using OB Talk mobile app
Have you done anything inside of the horse trailer to make it more camping friendly for us humans?

Sent from my SM-T817V using OB Talk mobile app

four.wheel.travel

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Lockwood, CA, USA
First Name
Four Wheel
Last Name
Travel
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Him
I love it, its heavy, but its a big truck, have 3" suspension lift on it, with a 12.5K Warn winch, rigid lights in the 4 pockets, 3 HID fog lights you see, it's definitely an attention getter.
I am looking for a bumper for my 3G Power Wagon. Most (all?) bumpers for the 3G Power Wagon require me to relocate the factory winch. What I am left with is installing a RAM bumper (like yours) and then moving the winch. Yours looks good!

Reactions: Daryl 32

Hollywood2979

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

I am looking for a bumper for my 3G Power Wagon. Most (all?) bumpers for the 3G Power Wagon require me to relocate the factory winch. What I am left with is installing a RAM bumper (like yours) and then moving the winch. Yours looks good!
Yeah that what I found with some of the aftermarket stuff for my Jeep JKU, But with the Road Armor it tucks up close to the intercooler , that's why you have to relocate the winch into the bumper, its still a very clean look, there might be some trimming of plastics involved, I think we did on the shroud below the grille line, There's no mistaking it though once you put it on, not many people want to shell that kind of cash for a bumper