Launch Member

Member I

Laughlin, NV, USA
First Name
Beau
Last Name
Rogers
Member #

Hey, I'm really interested. I have a 2018 Jeep Rubicon and haven't taken it on much rough terrain yet, but I went to Little Finland near Whitney Pocket a couple weeks ago. What would I need for this trip? I'm planning to go on some rough terrain in Utah in the middle of May and know I probably need to get a better jack and a pump for my tires.

mwilson920

US West Region Local Expert Las Vegas

Protector II

Las Vegas, NV
First Name
Michelle
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

Hey, I\'m really interested. I have a 2018 Jeep Rubicon and haven\'t taken it on much rough terrain yet, but I went to Little Finland near Whitney Pocket a couple weeks ago. What would I need for this trip? I\'m planning to go on some rough terrain in Utah in the middle of May and know I probably need to get a better jack and a pump for my tires.
A better jack and an air compressor is a good start. The trail you encountered is similar to what we will be going on to get to Whitmore Overlook. I would ask on the forums about what else you would need.

mwilson920

Protector II

Las Vegas, NV
First Name
Michelle
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

Hey, I\'m really interested. I have a 2018 Jeep Rubicon and haven\'t taken it on much rough terrain yet, but I went to Little Finland near Whitney Pocket a couple weeks ago. What would I need for this trip? I\'m planning to go on some rough terrain in Utah in the middle of May and know I probably need to get a better jack and a pump for my tires.
A better jack and an air compressor is a good start. The trail you encountered is similar to what we will be going on to get to Whitmore Overlook. I would ask on the forums about what else you would need.

Reactions: Utahlasvegas

A-Aron

US Rocky Mountain Region Local Expert Utah
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Enoch, UT, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Tiede
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LIJ
I really appreciate the invite! I can't make it this weekend although Whitmore is on my bucket list, I just have played the last 2 weekends and need to get stuff done on my house. Please send me an invite next time!

Utahlasvegas

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Laughlin, NV, USA
First Name
Beau
Last Name
Rogers
Member #

Do I need to do anything to say that I definitely want to go? It will be my first trip with Overland Bound. I’ve been a landscape photographer for 20 plus years and really want to photograph that overlook. I’ve been to Toroweap a few times and love the Grand Canyon. I might bring a friend with me.

solorzanoc34

Rank II
Investor

Enthusiast I

Las Vegas, NV, USA
First Name
Cesar
Last Name
Solorzano
Member #

I’m interested in going just a bit worried about the rock crawling portion of the trail. I don’t have amor or rails. I do have a 2inch lift and 33 Ko2 tires. Will this be good enough to come out? Question can non members attend as a guest?

Oldmankensey

Rank V

Enthusiast II

Henderson Nv
First Name
David
Last Name
Hill
Member #

Do I need to do anything to say that I definitely want to go? It will be my first trip with Overland Bound. I’ve been a landscape photographer for 20 plus years and really want to photograph that overlook. I’ve been to Toroweap a few times and love the Grand Canyon. I might bring a friend with me.
Just click that your attending and your name will be added.

lil ford

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Las Vegas
First Name
HECTOR
Last Name
MALDONADO
Member #

First things first, thank you for the invitation, super cool! Unfortunately I will be busy witt some family. I cant change the date or time frame. Have fun be safe and enjoy! until next time.

darin.explore

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

South Jordan, UT, USA
First Name
Darin
Last Name
Maxwell
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7VAD
Looks like a good trip, thanks for the invite. I'm checking schedules and will get back with RSVP if we can go.

mwilson920

Protector II

Las Vegas, NV
First Name
Michelle
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

Welcome!! I planned it for that weekend so we could do some night photography with the full moon. Don't forget your tripod!!!