Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
So these pictures were from Hurrah Pass + Chicken Corners in Moab, Ut. & The Alpine Loop in Colorado. Highly, highly recommend driving the Alpine Loop to everyone. (Most scenic drive I have been on with lots of offroad fun. Pictures dont do it justice.)
No argument there. I love the mountains and hope to get up that way some day.

MegaBug

Rank VII
Launch Member

Influencer II

Colwood, BC, Canada
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Lester
Member #

We've been overlanding in our 2016 Range Rover Sport for several years now, to destinations such as Death Valley, Grand Canyon, Arches, the Oregon Coast and most recently, the White Rim Road in Canyonlands. Until now we have slept in the back of the RRS after unloading our gear into a small tent next to the vehicle. We are thrilled to move on to a higher level of "luxury" in the Pando 2.0 trailer built by Off Grid Trailers, that we just picked up from their facility in Edmonton, Alberta. It was an "adventurous" drive home through BC in late December (they shut down the Coquihalla Highway just minutes after we crossed the summit) but the rig never missed a beat! After washing off the filth/road salt it is now in the garage being personalized before a planned spring outing to the Pando Grove (of course :-) in the Fishlake National Forest, UT.
The trailer is exceptionally well built (as is the tow vehicle) and we are really looking forward to our upcoming overland experiences with the added features and conveniences.

Attachments

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

_MG_1072.jpg
I cannot believe I haven't checked in yet!

So anyway, here is my 2001 Range Rover P38. It's a 30th Anniversary Edition (only 300 made in US). Lift, AT2 all terrains (not my choice), Voyager roof rack, and CB. I've got a lot in store for this this, and we are just getting started!

I've got the grand plan for sliders, winch, bull bar sides, tire carrier, and the works. We'll see how much comes to reality.

Cheers!
Gabe Bozeman
NW Member Rep

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Tactical rovers[emoji482]
They have doubled their prices in last year. Geezzzzz. I bought their cheapest stripped front bumper they make this week and still paid $488 for it. I'll add the bull bars and tow hooks myself and save $800.

EXPO_D1

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Bakersfield, CA, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Coyle
Member #

They have doubled their prices in last year. Geezzzzz. I bought their cheapest stripped front bumper they make this week and still paid $488 for it. I'll add the bull bars and tow hooks myself and save $800.
I'd gladly buy another taticial bumper if ever needed to. The build quality is very good. No arb bending from winching either [emoji482][emoji23][emoji817] I don't exactly remember what I paid but I believe it was 900 ish

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
I'd gladly buy another taticial bumper if ever needed to. The build quality is very good. No arb bending from winching either [emoji482][emoji23][emoji817] I don't exactly remember what I paid but I believe it was 900 ish
$1495 + shipping, about $200

Reactions: EXPO_D1

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
View attachment 135739
I cannot believe I haven't checked in yet!

So anyway, here is my 2001 Range Rover P38. It's a 30th Anniversary Edition (only 300 made in US). Lift, AT2 all terrains (not my choice), Voyager roof rack, and CB. I've got a lot in store for this this, and we are just getting started!

I've got the grand plan for sliders, winch, bull bar sides, tire carrier, and the works. We'll see how much comes to reality.

Cheers!
Gabe Bozeman
NW Member Rep
They don't make um any better than yours. Anxious to see what you end up doing to it.

Reactions: Gabriel Bozeman

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Yeah. Wanted a Defender or Disco, but ended with this. We'll see what happens!
I don't think your rig will disappoint you in any way. I would have bought the p38 had I found one. I don't think there is much difference between the P38 and my LRD2 other than rear body shape, after all they are sister-brother born. What engine does it have. How much lift, it dosent look lifted. Why do you not like the tires, is it the brand or size ? Anyway I think it's super and a keeper.

Reactions: Gabriel Bozeman