Land Cruiser/LX registry

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

CSG

Rank VI

Traveler I

Idaho
Member #

Mine is an '02 with less than 120k miles now and it's my daily driver (I just don't need to drive all that much).

Nomadic Michael

Rank I

Contributor I

Ouray, CO
Member #

Jumping in...my daily driver is also my 4th LC. 2006 LX470 stock for now but will be adding lockers first.

IMG_1216.JPG

I also own a 67 FJ40 with a 350 Chevy. Works great in the summer for local trails and as a plow in the winter.

IMG_1274.JPG

Previously I owned a 2004 LX470 and put 200k on the clock without any repairs. This was my first overland rig using a roof top tent.

IMG_1276.JPG

My first was a 1972 FJ40 in Miami. I call it the roller skate. It was built out on 44” ground hogs. Pretty hard to keep in a single lane.

IMG_1275.JPG

Attachments

Two Sheds

Rank III

Advocate II

Rocklin,Ca.
First Name
Andy
Last Name
Jacobson
Member #

OME 2.5” lift,285/75R16,Slee skid plate,,WhiteKnuckle sliders, dual battery set,LED headlight conversion,led dome lights

TxMoose

Rank I

Member I

Houston, TX, USA
First Name
Ray
Last Name
Mousavi
Member #

I'll chime in. 99 LC with Dissent Offroad Front & Rear Aluminum Bumpers. Full Skid Package. Custom Step Sliders. 12k winch. and more to come!

View attachment 116803

View attachment 116804
have you banged those aluminum bumpers rear or front on anything hard yet? I like the look of the stuff dissent makes. I like the weight savings of aluminum just worried that the level protection is not there compared to a ARB or tjm

civil_offroad

Rank 0

Contributor I

have you banged those aluminum bumpers rear or front on anything hard yet? I like the look of the stuff dissent makes. I like the weight savings of aluminum just worried that the level protection is not there compared to a ARB or tjm
Personally I have not. But Ben at Dissent has on his personal 200 series. Check out his Instagram. He most recently took it up a trail and has banged on it pretty hard. He also has some battle wounds from cruise Moab 2019. He builds his stuff in steel as well. But I like the weight savings I’ve experienced. I’m just not into slamming into hard things.

Last edited: