First Name
Auggie
Last Name
Mireles
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6ICE
Ok. I\'m in.
OK great, I am about to update the checkpoints. I am coming in from the north Chico Oroville area so for me I take hwy 20, jump on 80 and then 89. Does that work for you to meet along the way?

Reactions: JCWages

JCWages

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Grass Valley, CA, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Wages
Member #

OK great, I am about to update the checkpoints. I am coming in from the north Chico Oroville area so for me I take hwy 20, jump on 80 and then 89. Does that work for you to meet along the way?
Yup! If it's just us three I can meet you at Harmony Ridge Market along Hwy20. On the right side though.

Reactions: Auggie

Auggie

Rank V

Advocate III

Oroville, CA, USA
First Name
Auggie
Last Name
Mireles
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6ICE
Hello Jared

I do one every month. In October I will go to the Tahoe Wilderness. Off of hwy 80 Eagle Lake exit by Cisco grove. We will be going into one of those trails that go towards meadow Lake. Day trip starts as a dirt road and then becomes a bit rocky. Not very hard, this one becomes super hard further ahead but we will not do that part. I will create and event for October 22nd.

Reactions: JaredThomsen

JaredThomsen

Rank VI

Member III

Concord, Contra Costa County, California, United States
First Name
Jared
Last Name
Thomsen
Member #

Oh awesome! I’m still a beginner to off-roading so that sounds great. I’ll look for that next event you create. Thanks!

Hello Jared

I do one every month. In October I will go to the Tahoe Wilderness. Off of hwy 80 Eagle Lake exit by Cisco grove. We will be going into one of those trails that go towards meadow Lake. Day trip starts as a dirt road and then becomes a bit rocky. Not very hard, this one becomes super hard further ahead but we will not do that part. I will create and event for October 22nd.

Reactions: Auggie