LA/MS Roll Call

• HTML tutorial

jtranum

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Cleveland, MS
Member #

If you’re not into rock crawling, then skip going to superlift and start exploring the Ozarks. Awesome trails and you can go all day without encountering another person. Look up the Union school just north of Dover and in that area is great trails ranging from easy to extremely technical. Camping spots are also plentiful.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Rubicajon

Rank VI
Launch Member

Creator III

Panama City Beach, FL, USA
First Name
RUBI
Last Name
CAJON
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5VLS
Service Branch
Seabee’s
Rubicajon will be in the New Orleans area Saturday the 11th. We have some family business in the morning but afternoon and evening are open for anyone wanting to meet up.
Let us know if interested

Rubicajon

Rank VI
Launch Member

Creator III

Panama City Beach, FL, USA
First Name
RUBI
Last Name
CAJON
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5VLS
Service Branch
Seabee’s
I may put something together right after the holidays, I'll throw some locations out there soon.

OB#3799
Keep us updated. I'll be out of town for work Jan 8 thru the 14. Let me know if you want to prerun anything.

Milo Mack

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hi folks..
I am in New Orleans and wondered if anyone was interested in doing a Bonnet Carre Spillway run..sometime soon?
New to OB and overlanding in general I just would like to meet a few folks and get a good feel of the capabilities of my newish mostly stock rig.

Reactions: MS_Disco

G.C. Gordon

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Odessa, Texas, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Gordon
Member #

I’m in the Hattiesburg area. Hope to have new suspension on my land cruiser finished this weekend. Something in January sounds good.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Zydeco blue

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

South Carolina, USA
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Ward
Member #

Hi folks..
I am in New Orleans and wondered if anyone was interested in doing a Bonnet Carre Spillway run..sometime soon?
New to OB and overlanding in general I just would like to meet a few folks and get a good feel of the capabilities of my newish mostly stock rig.
Where is there to ride trucks in the spillway i thought it was just atv trails? Id be interested in going out there somtime

OB # 2916

PicNick

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Gonzales, La
First Name
Nick
Last Name
deVeer
Member #

Hey y'all, mark me down for Baton Rouge, La! I didn't know there were any trails in Desoto, @ProjectHellRaiser . I do backpacking and kayaking trips over there a couple of times a year and didn't really see anything of offroad interest