RUBI
Last Name
CAJON
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5VLS
Service Branch
Seabee’s
Hello SEOB. WE are looking to meet up with other OB members in LA and MS. Nothing formal maybe just a meet and greet for starters. Any one interested give us a shout out.

Last edited:

ProjectHellRaiser

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Biloxi,Ms
Member #

I'm for south ms I'm down we put a little meet and greet together not to long ago would love to get everyone together again

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Rubicajon

Rank VI
Launch Member

Creator III

Panama City Beach, FL, USA
First Name
RUBI
Last Name
CAJON
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5VLS
Service Branch
Seabee’s
I guess lets give it a week and see who is active on the forum and responds then we can figure out a weekend to get together. If it starts out with two that's better than one.

Claymore F.T.E.

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Orange Beach, AL
Member #

I'm in Northeast MS. I love the idea of a meet up. But with 2 kids (4 and 2 y.o.) I don't know if I will be able to make it. But I will continue to monitor this thread for details. What location are y'all thinking? Maybe a mutually convenient National Forest?

OB#7439

Claymore F.T.E.

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Orange Beach, AL
Member #

Awesome! I was supposed to ride my motorcycle up that way to Waterloo last year, but a lady pulled out in front of me the week before. Totaled the bike.

OB#7439

Zydeco blue

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

South Carolina, USA
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Ward
Member #

Im in Marrero La, just found this thread, im down for a meet around the NOLA or south Ms area

OB # 2916

Last edited:

Rubicajon

Rank VI
Launch Member

Creator III

Panama City Beach, FL, USA
First Name
RUBI
Last Name
CAJON
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5VLS
Service Branch
Seabee’s
We set up a rally point in Hammond for November 4th. So check it out an rsvp if you want to attend. We will meet at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Reactions: Zydeco blue

MS_Disco

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Madison, MS
Member #

Jackson,ms area here. Just starting my “build” right now. Looking for some good spots to hit within about 5 hours of home.
I'm in Madison, are you going to the Hammond meet tomorrow? Look at Hawk pride in AL, Hot Springs offroad park in Ark, both 4 hours away, great trails.

OB#3799

Chandler

Rank 0

Traveler I

I
I'm in Madison, are you going to the Hammond meet tomorrow? Look at Hawk pride in AL, Hot Springs offroad park in Ark, both 4 hours away, great trails.

OB#3799
I’m actually madison (gluckstadt) not going to make the meet tomorrow, got some family stuff happening