Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Baton Rouge, LA
First Name
Dre
Last Name
Jaxx
Member #

Thanks brother! Yeah, not much around here. Have you or anyone you know been to the Catahoula Off Rd Rec area?
Alexandria here.
Sicily Island is a great little place considering its in LA. We have a trip planned there in late Aug, I'll get you guys some dates for that if you're interested. They're having a Spring Fling event this weekend I think. Unfortunately I'll miss that one.
Keep me posted. Might be able to join. How big is the crew going? Any families with kids? Planning on camping?

Fred25246

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Louisiana
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Nolan
August 28-30. Not sure on group size. 5-10 Jeeps i guess. still to far out for people to lock in on going.

Louisiana Overland

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Ventress, Louisiana
Member #

I have installed a HAM radio in my rig. It is a Yaesu FTM400. I am looking for someone in our general area who has some ham experience to help me program it. If anyone is willing please let me know. I have no problem driving a couple hours for a little insight.

ru108

Rank V

Traveler II

Prairieville, LA
First Name
Shane
Last Name
Tindall
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K5TIN
Service Branch
USN
I have installed a HAM radio in my rig. It is a Yaesu FTM400. I am looking for someone in our general area who has some ham experience to help me program it. If anyone is willing please let me know. I have no problem driving a couple hours for a little insight.
Easiest way is to get the RT Systems program for it, load everything onto an SD card and use the card in the radio. I've got the program on my laptop you can use, but I'm not off again until Friday and can run up there to help if you can wait that long.

Louisiana Overland

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Ventress, Louisiana
Member #

Ill need to wait even longer since I am working all weekend. I have the RT sustems on my laptop but dont really understand that either, and I also have a data cable and memory card. I would definitely appreciate some help on this. Ill message you my cell and we can link up via text to see when our schedules align. Thanks much.