• HTML tutorial

hidesertwheelin

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

High Desert, So Cal
Member #

Sorry not going to make it. I was doing a walk around of my cruiser before I was gonna leave and noticed a bunch of grease on the drivers side A arms. Pull the tire and grease is everywhere along with a torn cv boot. So I'm gonna start on pulling the axle tonight.... joy. Looks like you guys are having fun.

Reactions: Isaac Garibay

Isaac Garibay

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Highland Park, CA
Member #

Sorry not going to make it. I was doing a walk around of my cruiser before I was gonna leave and noticed a bunch of grease on the drivers side A arms. Pull the tire and grease is everywhere along with a torn cv boot. So I'm gonna start on pulling the axle tonight.... joy. Looks like you guys are having fun.
Good thing you did a walk around a found that in your driveway rather then on the trail.

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

Reactions: hidesertwheelin

hidesertwheelin

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

High Desert, So Cal
Member #

Good thing you did a walk around a found that in your driveway rather then on the trail.

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk
Ya, it's just kind of annoying. I was gonna go on this trip, and one next weekend to Red Rocks, and then in a few weeks Mojave Rd. Now I have to scramble to get parts and find time to do the repair, or pay a shop some outrageous amount.

Reactions: BD_P4X

Raul B

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kyle, Hays County, Texas, United States
First Name
Raul
Last Name
Banuelos
Member #

Did you get home ok brother? Or are you still waiting?
Still waiting...... Not the best way to end the trip....

But... The dealership that did the work is sending a tow truck to pick me up and giving me a rental..... Glad it happened here in Pasadena vs in the middle of nowhere

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Reactions: Isaac Garibay

Scott

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bates City, MO, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Heiser
Member #

But... The dealership that did the work is sending a tow truck to pick me up and giving me a rental..... Glad it happened here in Pasadena vs in the middle of nowhere

It could be worse. Looks like you managed to get off the freeway which is important with kids in tow. Keep me updated and let me know what you get home.

GrizzCamp

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Orange County, CA
First Name
Laird
Last Name
Maresch
Member #

Sorry to see that photo. Did you get home safe?

GrizzCamp

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Orange County, CA
First Name
Laird
Last Name
Maresch
Member #

Just got home..... Got to the dealer around 645 and they were going to loan me a brand new platinum F150... I was soo stoked and then I couldn't find my drivers license so I had to get a ride home hahaha. What a day.

Good to here your all home safe.

Isaac Garibay

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Highland Park, CA
Member #

Just got home..... Got to the dealer around 645 and they were going to loan me a brand new platinum F150... I was soo stoked and then I couldn't find my drivers license so I had to get a ride home hahaha. What a day.

How did you truck turn out? Did they get everything straightened out?

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Raul B

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kyle, Hays County, Texas, United States
First Name
Raul
Last Name
Banuelos
Member #

How did you truck turn out? Did they get everything straightened out?

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Yah I picked it up this past Wed. Looks like it was the water pump. It was covered on my extended warranty so all I had to do was pay my deductible. And..... They didn't charge me for the tow..... If anyone is looking for a great Ford dealer definitely check our Vista ford in oxnard. It's where I purchased the truck and it's the only place I will take my truck even though it's so far from my home....

SlashX

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Pico Rivea, Ca
First Name
Slash
Last Name
MrX
Member #

Wait, I think I'm missing something what happened?
I'm not getting alerts for this thread. @Raul B looks like you had some problems. I hope everything is good now?