• HTML tutorial

William Harris Jenkins

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor I

Dahlonega, GA
Member #

Nice rig! What tire and can carrier set up are you running? I'm trying to figure out my bumper situation lol. I'm leaning towards the ARB for the front.
It is a Wilco Tire gate. It is pretty nice. It doesnt move around much and isn't too bad to put together. It only comes with the spare tire rack, you can add the geri can mounts or a high lift jack mount. And I ordered my bumper from WAM bumpers, they are local here in North Georgia and are very reasonable on price.

William Harris Jenkins

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor I

Dahlonega, GA
Member #

Nice looking WK! Couple questions for you...what tires have you got? Lift? And headlights look aftermarket. Are they?

Nice looking rig!

Sent from my iPad using Overland Bound Talk
I have 265 BFGoodrich All terrain KO2 tires. Right now I am just on 2 inch spacers, but wanting to change that to a 2.5 inch FOA lift. The headlights are not aftermarket, they come stock on 08 Overland editions. They are HIDs

Lassen

Rank V

Member III

I have 265 BFGoodrich All terrain KO2 tires. Right now I am just on 2 inch spacers, but wanting to change that to a 2.5 inch FOA lift. The headlights are not aftermarket, they come stock on 08 Overland editions. They are HIDs
Awesome! I need to see if I can get some headlights like yours into my year WK. Those look nice, better than aftermarkets I've seen.

How's the geometry using just spacers? Might be an option for me in the interim. Maybe.

William Harris Jenkins

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor I

Dahlonega, GA
Member #

Awesome! I need to see if I can get some headlights like yours into my year WK. Those look nice, better than aftermarkets I've seen.

How's the geometry using just spacers? Might be an option for me in the interim. Maybe.
It isn't too bad, it rides okay, but definitely wanting to get the new lift on.