Joshua
Last Name
Downs
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6RBI / WQYH678
Service Branch
USMC 03-16, FIRE/EMS
95 XJ Country. This is my 4th XJ with my previous ones being, 94,00, and 97 in that order all Sport trim levels.

95 has the following 202,xxx miles. It's a daily driver with a minimum of 1000 miles a month being put on. Since Oct 22 of Last year it's covered 19,373 miles as recorded on my maintenance app burning 1,397 gallons of fuel

"UPCOUNTRY" Clone lift (+1.5 inches of lift)
235/75R15s
4.0L/AW4/NP231/C8.25/D30
Powertrax No Slip locker in D30
2 Inch receiver hitches front and rear.
Factory T-case skid added
Homebuilt rock rails
WJ Front seats with Wet Okole Seat Covers
BTECH UV50X2 radio in overhead mount between the visors, have a surplus Motorola PM400 coming in since I rarely use anything but UHF anyway.
Comet SSB5 dual band antenna
Still have the original AM/FM/Cassette stereo system in it

PCO6

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Newmarket, Ontario
First Name
Stew
Last Name
Beatty
Member #

From there ^^^ I went to the Beer Store (we have stores specifically for that in Ontario … dumb). When I came out I found the guy on the left parked next to me. Sorry for the blurry pic. I honestly had NOT had any beer yet. I guess I was just a bit excited.

19-07-19.jpg

Downs

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Hunt County Texas
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Downs
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6RBI / WQYH678
Service Branch
USMC 03-16, FIRE/EMS
Keep that Commanche. Id love to add one to my garage to go next to my XJ. Almost bought a 91 years ago and still mad i passed on it.

Reactions: PCO6

PCO6

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Newmarket, Ontario
First Name
Stew
Last Name
Beatty
Member #

Keep that Commanche. Id love to add one to my garage to go next to my XJ. Almost bought a 91 years ago and still mad i passed on it.
I agree, they make a nice pair. My MJ Is a 1988 which is the last year of AMC. I also have a 1989 XJ which is the first year of Chrysler. I like the RENIX era Jeeps.

17-12-23 3.jpg

Jeepmedic46

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Orange, Ma
First Name
William
Last Name
Domey
Member #

You're right. I can buy a Gladiator anytime … price notwithstanding! lol
When I was looking for another Jeep I looked for a Comanche but couldn’t find any in my area. Gladiators and new Jeeps are to expensive.