North Carolina
First Name
John
Last Name
Caliri
Member #

Service Branch
USMC Veteran
Our latest adventure at Big Creek near Uwharrie, here in NC. You can see that it wore Joe plum out... Also took a toll on the jeep, busted ujoint, bent outer... she is waiting in the barn for parts to arrive...
URE June 2017 3.jpg URE June 2017 4.jpg Joe crash after URE June 2017.jpg

Landon Shaw

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Our latest adventure at Big Creek near Uwharrie, here in NC. You can see that it wore Joe plum out... Also took a toll on the jeep, busted ujoint, bent outer... she is waiting in the barn for parts to arrive...
View attachment 28619 View attachment 28620 View attachment 28621
I live in Nc and go to uwharrie pretty frequently. But have never been to big creek. Some details would be nice. Location, website with info, difficulty, is it more then one trail? Thanks so much for he info.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: OverlandxjRon

jscusmcvet

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

North Carolina
First Name
John
Last Name
Caliri
Member #

Service Branch
USMC Veteran
I live in Nc and go to uwharrie pretty frequently. But have never been to big creek. Some details would be nice. Location, website with info, difficulty, is it more then one trail? Thanks so much for he info.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Big Creek is private property, operated by Uwharrie Offroad Training Center. That is the outfit right across the street from Eldorado Outpost. Contact them regarding when they open the trails for organized rides. Scott Fields is a great guy. http://www.uortc.com/

Reactions: Landon Shaw