Alta, WY
First Name
Dana
Last Name
Ramos
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7EXK
Qd2 is that little magic that has made me never get stuck. The aftermarket support is starting to grow or at least people are figuring out how to modify the stuff already out there to make it work. There's a company that make bumpers finally. I'm the small one on the right. These are some of the most heavily modified commanders right now. This is at the overland trail meet in Nc a few weekends ago.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
O yeah, I recognize all of those rigs from the Jeep Commander Nation FB Group! One day my little guy might grow up to be one of these haha. But really, mine's taken me everywhere I've tried to go.

GoingCommando

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Toledo, Lewis County, Washington, United States
First Name
David
Last Name
Rue
Member #

Like I was just saying, hopefully WAM and 4xG are still making bumpers and skids by the time I can afford them haha.

We have a '14 KL TH too and it is actually really friggin awesome to drive. Can't wait for the stock shocks to go so I can justify lifting it.
I think WAM is going to be in business for awhile. I just ordered my bumper from them and they have a 6-week lead time.
The interior room on the XK IS lame. you have to take out the 3rd row seat, and there are NO cargo drawers that fit the XK. I'm having one fabbed for me. BUT, it has plenty of towing power and the Qd2 rocks.

Can't believe all these Commanders in the Southeast/Midwest region. I missed that last Overland trail meet, but anxious for the next opportunity. Hope to see you all at the Overland East Expo. https://www.overlandexpo.com/east

OwenR4968

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Glendale, AZ
Member #

Teresa, my 2001 TJ. She's still stock, except a Pro-comp canyon crawler rear bumper, for now..
Next to come will be a roof rack, then a 2.5 or 3in lift, The LED will go up top allowing the rope to look like the traditional WW2 Willy's Ranger rope.
IMG_0558.JPG IMG_0557.JPG

Last edited:

jeepdaze

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

US
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Dunning
Member #

This build is still in its infancy. 2011 WK2 limited with QTII with 32" Wrangler Sahara takeoffs. Planning to add OEM recovery points, pre-runner skid plate, upgraded underbody armor, 2.5" lift, roof basket, and a brush guard. One UPS shipment at a time!IMG_20161112_121232721.jpg

83 Beast

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Arizona
Member #

First off..... Great looking Jeeps!!!!!!

I have a '04 Jeep Patriot Limited that is Trail Rated. She is my "Man Car"! lol my DD.

I also have a 1983 Jeep J10 truck. I'll have to give her a write up of her own.....

Sorry for not having pictures. The Patriot is stock, and the J10 is sick at the moment. I do have plans on getting a 91-95 Cherokee. but that will be a short term thing. Cherokee parts will be for the J10.