Iowa

• HTML tutorial

Lijink

Rank 0

Traveler I

Guys- Anyone heading to Flagstaff in May for the Overland Expo West? I am planing to drive there- Looking for people who might be interested to join. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Joe Hunt

Local Expert Iowa, USA
Launch Member

Influencer I

Mechanicsville Iowa
Member #

Hello everyone, Joe, near Cedar Rapids. We would like to get a rigs and breakfast going. If anyone is interested contact me and let's get it done. I have a place we could all camp if desired, or we could just meet for the day. We are open for most anything. We are also trying to put a couple of runs together also. Give us a shout.
Joe & Sally .

Joe Hunt

Local Expert Iowa, USA
Launch Member

Influencer I

Mechanicsville Iowa
Member #

I wanted to be the first Iowan to post in the new regional section. lol
Any fellow Iowans on here yet?
Hey Shawn, Joe here. We are making a Wisconsin run this coming weekend, campi g our place Friday night. You are welcome if you want to come along.

Joe Hunt

Local Expert Iowa, USA
Launch Member

Influencer I

Mechanicsville Iowa
Member #

Absolutely! Right now I am running a stock WJ but if you get out to do any wheeling let me know, I'm not aware of too many places around here to go so would be nice to learn a few .
Wildland , we are making a run to the Trans Wisconsin Adventure Trail this next weekend , leaving Sat morning, camping Friday night before we leave. Want to go along?

Joe Hunt

Local Expert Iowa, USA
Launch Member

Influencer I

Mechanicsville Iowa
Member #

I wanted to be the first Iowan to post in the new regional section. lol
Any fellow Iowans on here yet?
Hey Shawn,
Making some travel plans, we have several trips in the works and trying to get some events started. Let's try to get to gather sometime soon. We are just east of Cedar Rapids.
Joe & Sally

Joe Hunt

Local Expert Iowa, USA
Launch Member

Influencer I

Mechanicsville Iowa
Member #

Hey Iowans , anyone headed for the TAT?
We are leaving next week. If anybody else is going, see you on the trail.
Rear wheels going into the Atlantic front wheels into the Pacific. Good luck everyone, take care.

Joe Hunt

Local Expert Iowa, USA
Launch Member

Influencer I

Mechanicsville Iowa
Member #

Checking in from Greenfield IA. Just became a member this morning. I hope to meet up with some of you in the near future.
Welcome to the group. We are east of Cedar Rapids. Check back when you get a chance we are trying to put some rigs together for a meet and greet and maybe a trip or two.
Joe & Sally .

Reactions: JKChris

MTB-WI

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Waukesha, Wisconsin
First Name
Jack
Last Name
Flood
Member #