Joe
Last Name
Hunt
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Ke0uvb
Service Branch
USAF
Hey everyone. Joe here , near Cedar Rapids. I'd like to plan a meet up in September somewhere around Cedar Rapids . Let's do this! If we get people to respond I'll put it together. If we get enough interest I know a couple places we could even camp if desired.
Joe Hunt

Hawkeye #1

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Denmark, Iowa
First Name
David
Last Name
Yaley
Member #

Hey everyone. Joe here , near Cedar Rapids. I'd like to plan a meet up in September somewhere around Cedar Rapids . Let's do this! If we get people to respond I'll put it together. If we get enough interest I know a couple places we could even camp if desired.
Joe Hunt
Hey Joe, Dave here. I'm down by Burlington. I would be interested in meeting up with some like minded people as I am just getting into this overlading.

Joe Hunt

Local Expert Iowa, USA
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Mechanicsville Iowa
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Hunt
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Ke0uvb
Service Branch
USAF
Hey Joe, Dave here. I'm down by Burlington. I would be interested in meeting up with some like minded people as I am just getting into this overlading.[/QUOTE

Dave, give me a call. 319 521 6513.
I am trying to put an event together, but I also know of a gathering this weekend.
Joe Hunt

Jrahn0822

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Wakefield, NE, USA
First Name
Jake
Last Name
Rahn
Member #

The Jeep show is pretty cool. I have went to it in the years past and it is a lot of fun. They are having a trail/course for you to drive on this year that is supposed to be larger than before. I cannot make this year though.

Joe Hunt

Local Expert Iowa, USA
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Mechanicsville Iowa
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Hunt
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Ke0uvb
Service Branch
USAF
The Jeep show is pretty cool. I have went to it in the years past and it is a lot of fun. They are having a trail/course for you to drive on this year that is supposed to be larger than before. I cannot make this year though.
I used to work in Sgt Bluff at the airport. This will be my first trip to the jeep show.
Joe
Nomad Overlanding

Jrahn0822

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Wakefield, NE, USA
First Name
Jake
Last Name
Rahn
Member #

I used to work in Sgt Bluff at the airport. This will be my first trip to the jeep show.
Joe
Nomad Overlanding
It's a good time, however some of the Jeep people are snobbish. I know there will be a few different Toyota guys there. Most of the accessories that are sold at it are tailored towards the Jeep community as well.

Crazy that you were so close at one time.

Hawkeye #1

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Denmark, Iowa
First Name
David
Last Name
Yaley
Member #

I'm planning on going to the Ozarks Rondayvoo in October. I think I will skip this weekend too.

Joe Hunt

Local Expert Iowa, USA
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Mechanicsville Iowa
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Hunt
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Ke0uvb
Service Branch
USAF
It's a good time, however some of the Jeep people are snobbish. I know there will be a few different Toyota guys there. Most of the accessories that are sold at it are tailored towards the Jeep community as well.

Crazy that you were so close at one time.
I was a firefighter at the airport when 232 came in. Just retired from Cedar Rapids. We enjoyed living in that area. Salix and Sloan. What do you have for a rig?

Jrahn0822

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Wakefield, NE, USA
First Name
Jake
Last Name
Rahn
Member #

I was a firefighter at the airport when 232 came in. Just retired from Cedar Rapids. We enjoyed living in that area. Salix and Sloan. What do you have for a rig?
Oh wow that was a few years ago then that you were in the area. I have a 07 Tacoma for a rig.

I'm planning on going to the Ozarks Rondayvoo in October. I think I will skip this weekend too.
I just looked up that Rondayvoo and it looks AWESOME!!! Doubtful I would be able to make it happen since I'm heading to do the TWAT the 2nd week of October.

Joe Hunt

Local Expert Iowa, USA
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Mechanicsville Iowa
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Hunt
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Ke0uvb
Service Branch
USAF
Oh wow that was a few years ago then that you were in the area. I have a 07 Tacoma for a rig.

I just looked up that Rondayvoo and it looks AWESOME!!! Doubtful I would be able to make it happen since I'm heading to do the TWAT the 2nd week of October.
That's a nice run, we have done that one 3 or 4 times. It's a good long weekend trip.
Good luck.

Joe Hunt

Local Expert Iowa, USA
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Mechanicsville Iowa
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Hunt
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Ke0uvb
Service Branch
USAF
We were just through Sioux City on our way back from the Dakotas.

Joe Hunt

Local Expert Iowa, USA
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Mechanicsville Iowa
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Hunt
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Ke0uvb
Service Branch
USAF
Black hills, devil's tower Mt Rushmore, with some of our family, came back through sturges. I did the Trans American Trail this year also.