Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Cherokee,IA
First Name
David
Last Name
Julius
Member #

Just joined I am very new to overlanding but definitely want to find some cool spots around Iowa and the Midwest

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Last edited:

purdytj

Rank II

Enthusiast II

Tacoma, WA
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7PXG
I grew up in Adel. We are in Tacoma, WA now but get back to Iowa about twice a year. I'll be watching this thread for any meetups or short jaunts.

Reactions: TRYAGAIN

Shane

Rank I

Contributor III

I'm in Illinois but only across the river from Davenport IA. Anyone know some good places to do dispersed camping or get the truck a little dirty?

LeadfootRacing

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Des Moines, Iowa
Member #

Hey guys. New to the forum and new to overlanding on 4 wheels, been doing it on 2 wheels. Glad to see other people from Iowa on here! Building a 99 WJ here in Des Moines and hoping to make a 2 week 10 state trip in 2020.

TRYAGAIN

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor II

Des Moines, Iowa
Member #

Hey guys. New to the forum and new to overlanding on 4 wheels, been doing it on 2 wheels. Glad to see other people from Iowa on here! Building a 99 WJ here in Des Moines and hoping to make a 2 week 10 state trip in 2020.

Welcome! Post up some pics of your rig!

A few active members here, but the lack of places to explore is what stinks!

Tbell18

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Dubuque, Iowa
Member #

Hey new member here. I'm from Johnston but currently go to school in Dubuque. I drive a 2009 Tacoma. Its been to door county Wisconsin multiple times to camp. It'd be nice if there was more around here. I've explored a good chunk of the level b's near des moines and up here in Dubuque.
IMG_6561.jpg

Reactions: TRYAGAIN

luchaDor

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pioneer II

Urbandale, IA 50323, USA
First Name
Doran
Last Name
Else
Member #

Hey new member here. I'm from Johnston but currently go to school in Dubuque. I drive a 2009 Tacoma. Its been to door county Wisconsin multiple times to camp. It'd be nice if there was more around here. I've explored a good chunk of the level b's near des moines and up here in Dubuque.
View attachment 34897
Awesome, I live in Johnston!

Sent from my LG-H872 using OB Talk mobile app