Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
Thanks for the reply. Definitely something to consider before dropping that much $$$
I have the Raingler Attic in my Xterra, the "full" that covers the cargo area ceiling. I agree that it could be a bit tighter to the roof, but it would also limit it's capacity. I'm still not 100% happy with the way it sags with the straps all tight, but it does hold my old wool blanket, an umbrella, jacket and floppy hat with room to spare and allows use of the middle rear seat belt. I've also added come carabiners to hang things from it and used some shock cord and para cord together to make a paper towel hanger up there too. It does block about 1/4 of my back window in the rear view mirror because of the hang down but I'm used to it and wouldn't want to be without it.

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

but I'm used to it and wouldn't want to be without it.
That's the key part of your reply! Did you go with the net or mesh material? I'd actually like the combo, but that's crazy money!

I rarely have anyone in the 2nd row seats. Well, the 60% side isn't even there any more. So I'm not terribly worried about rear headroom. The full length reaches from just behind the sunroof to the D pillar, so that's accessible from the front seats, rear doors, and lift gate, which wasn't the case with the BROG attic.

Waiting for a group buy somewhere...
Thanks!

Reactions: RainGoat

TerryD

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
That's the key part of your reply! Did you go with the net or mesh material? I'd actually like the combo, but that's crazy money!

I rarely have anyone in the 2nd row seats. Well, the 60% side isn't even there any more. So I'm not terribly worried about rear headroom. The full length reaches from just behind the sunroof to the D pillar, so that's accessible from the front seats, rear doors, and lift gate, which wasn't the case with the BROG attic.

Waiting for a group buy somewhere...
Thanks!
I have the webbing style. The mesh would have blocked my middle seatbelt and then I couldn't haul all three kids.

I got the mil-spec webbing which took a bit longer on delivery since it wasn't a stocked item but I really like it.

https://raingler.com/collections/nissan/products/1999-2015-nissan-xterra-interior-xl-size-ceiling-storage-rixn-xl

Reactions: Steve

JLangsdorf

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

First mod. Neoprene seat covers.
Next: Urban carry off body holster velcroed in center console. Discrete and easy to get to. https://urbancarryholsters.com/holsters/off-body-holsters.html
This inexpensive organizer fits nicely in the Tacoma center console to keep items like flashlight, extra mags, gloves, etc. organized. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kwiki-Purse-Organizer-Bag-Original-Unlined-Black-or-Beige-colors-Medium-or-Large/152701682766?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&var=452309672751&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

MTNGOATFJ7986

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Rocklin
Member #

visor.JPG I made a visor organizer for my FJ using an extra chest rig i had laying around that i used for radio/etc when hunting. I've got a small streamlight, extra pocketknife, my trauma shears and some pens/sharpies etc through the black velcro strap. The little mag pouches hold miscellaneous small stuff like allen wrenches/etc, and the top opens up between the two loops and i can put extra cash, paperwork, park passes etc in there! cost me about 2 bucks worth of paracord and some measuring time. Works well for what i need.

blackntan

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Uk. 53.4084 N 2 .9916W.
First Name
Black
Last Name
Tan
Member #

Service Branch
Boys brigade
image.jpeg The webbing storage are the ones am going for ive got a sail maker who will put one together for me , my favorite add on at the moment are these hamock style nets that run along the sides , i am looking into led or my internal cab have them in my. Tub canopy threds like this give me ideas keep them pics coming OB MEMBERS.

Reactions: Jimmy P

John D.

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

porterville, ca
First Name
John
Last Name
Duffy
Member #

Every day when driving we may see many rigs with lots of add-ons to the exterior. Anything from RRT, Bumpers, lights ect. Some things however we never see.

What is you all time favorite interior Accessory or must have?

Mine has always been to upgrade the standard over head lights to LED's and water proof seat covers.
This may be irrelevant nowadays but a compass that sticks to the dash.

94Cruiser

Rank VI
Launch Member

Explorer I

Suisun City, California
Member #

Reactions: John D.

Ron W.

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Herriman, UT, USA
First Name
Ron
Last Name
Wilkinson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRQT933
Service Branch
US Navy
On 2nd gen Tacos the back of the front seats are too low. I got a seat lift from 4Crawler Offroad and it was the best interior accessory so far.

John D.

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

porterville, ca
First Name
John
Last Name
Duffy
Member #

I have a Mantec interior rack in my Discovery 3 which i then attach various Molle packs too carrying an assortment of things. I also have the Xanadoo boot basket which hides under the rear cover when not in use but enables you to add an extra layer in the rear. View attachment 36882
LOL I like the RC cars in the rack.

Reactions: D3Overland