InTech RV Trailer Build

• HTML tutorial

Patriot

Rank IV

Enthusiast I

We've enjoyed ours a lot.
Hey Thanks! We are pretty excited about taking delivery mid June. Nice looking set up y’all have there!
What solar panels and size did you go with? I am looking at Zamp, but they are spendy $$$. Open to suggestions here.
We purchased a Honda Handi 3000i for boon-docking. Any pointers appreciated!

Last edited:

RickLB

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Blythewood SC
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Byrum
Member #

Service Branch
Army
We are using zamp 100w. I need to upgrade the battery and I planon putting on a tongue box soon.
Cracked the windows a little to help with the condensation.
I've upgraded that tarp tho a mounted one that has a room that attaches to it, haven't used it yet....have fun

Reactions: Patriot

HGHRIDN

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Colonial Beach, VA, USA
First Name
Kris
Last Name
Ristow
Member #

Hey, we live in Hampton just across the river from you. We bought the XLT Flyer. Fold out bed with double foxwing awnings. Didn't go with the pull out kitchen because we felt the height of the stove was too high. I would be cooking at chest high. We also love the taller design we can almost stand straight up, which with herniated disks is important. Plus the back door on that model folds down into a ramp for easy loading and unloading. Enjoy your InTech.

I absolutely love mine. I color matched it to my tacoma and both the truck and intech are getting a lift. Only way to do lift is by changing the axle to a 45degree instead of the 0 degree. I’ll obtain about 5” of lift.

Attachments

Reactions: stix999 and Patriot

johngcolejr

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor III

Central Wisconsin
First Name
John
Last Name
Cole
Trailer looks great. I just bought the 2020 of the same trailer. I also have a roof top tent, and I'm having issues finding the right mounts to support it. Did you add the tent directly to that roof rack? I can't tell from the photos. With the addition of the tent and the toolbox in the back, does the trailer now pull differently? What are the pros cons?
I just got the 2020 Pursue and added a CVT Summit Rainier Tent on it. I had to move the round bars to place the tent close to the back. It fits great. I haven't taken it out yet, but i have pulled it around town...no issues. I have a question for the group. I need to mount some tie down points near the rear doors. Any suggestions? I have the soft floor covering. I don't know the construction so I'm not sure what I'm drilling into. Any help appreciated.

I'll add a photo with the tent as well.

IMG_4525.JPEG

Reactions: RickLB

Edwardsscott

Rank II

Contributor III

Las Cruces, NM, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Edwards
Member #

I'm pretty late this conversation. I took delivery of my 2021 Discover on Jan 15th. I've spent 5 nights in it since and I love it. I've towed it more than 500 miles and it tows like a dream. It's a very well built and thought out trailer. My only suggestion is to significantly increase the water capacity from 8 gallons to 30. I researched offroad capable campers which could haul 2 dirt bikes and the Discover is one of the very few I found. I love having 2 tip out full size beds. The tip out design makes the interior feel cavernous. I'm happy to answer any questions you might have.

Attachments

Reactions: MuckSavage

Geepaks

Rank I

Contributor II

Mission Texas
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Anderson
For the Flyer Pursue - > Has anyone installed an different tongue hitch for more articulation - like a max coupler?

Billiebob

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

earth
First Name
Bill
Last Name
William
Member #

Talk about hijacked thread....

You guys need to start a new thread, this one is dead. You want input start fresh. 3 inputs in 3 years. Start a fresh thread with a great heading.