Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Madison, Indiana
First Name
robert
Last Name
riedel
Member #

Checking in from the Columbus/Seymour/Madison area of southern Indiana. Just joined the site and I look forward to spending many boring nights at work here...haha! It's good to see I'm not the only one from Indiana here, I've kinda been out of the offroading scene since selling my '04 Tacoma TRD. :cry:

Reactions: DanW

DanW

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Danville, Indiana
Member #

A few buddies and I are heading to the Rimrocker Trail and Moab in October, if anyone wants to come along. We're camping one night on the Rimrocker and possibly one more somewhere else (White Rim?) and spending the rest in a hotel in Moab. We're leaving at about noon on the 18th of October and will head from home on the morning of the 25th, arriving home at night on the 26th, if all goes to plan.

In Moab, we're going to do Finns N Things, Elephant Hill, and probably Hell's Revenge and maybe a couple others. It should be a great trip!

The 18th, we'll try to get to Salina, KS, then arrive in Montrose on the 19th. We'll do the Rimrocker on the 2oth, stopping to camp at a camp site on the CO/UT border (weather permitting). The next morning, we'll finish it and head into Moab, then we'll start the Moab fun then.

We've got four Jeeps lined up to go, at this time, but we love trail capable machines of all kinds, so it isn't a Jeeps only deal.

WildcatOvrlndr

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Jeffersonville, IN, USA
Member #

Checking in from Jeffersonville, little older than most, 47 married for 28. I have 3 adult children, no grand kids yet. I have a 94 yj that I am building and I am going to pair it with a trailer soon. Looking to start getting out close to get my wife involved.

Reactions: laostus3 and DanW

WildcatOvrlndr

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Jeffersonville, IN, USA
Member #

Checking in from New Albany, I am new to all things overlanding. Not new to the out doors though. Currently have a Wk jeep Cherokee that my wife drives so it's relatively stock and I am on the hunt for a xj Cherokee or a Toyota fj cruiser.
We are right around the corner from each other!! I look forward to meeting you one day.

p8ntbill2

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Lake, MI, USA
First Name
Bill
Last Name
Burley
Member #

Service Branch
Navy
Heading today for 4 days over to Lincoln Trails State Park in Marshall Ill. Love the cooler weather for Camping.

Rickadandoo

Rank 0

Traveler I

Im up here in the bend, im near south bend, so northwest indiana at its best.
Ive been a boy scout for years and now im getting my license i wanna combine camping and off roading.
I drive a 2003 f150 supercrww with the off road package on 30" yokohama geolander at/s tires. Im new to overlanding but have been researching the heck out of it recently. My best experience is driving through muddy dirt roads :)