Indiana Members, check in here.

• HTML tutorial

Dayle Fields

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Poland, Indiana
Member #

Welcome from Noblesville! I have not had a chance to check these out yet but KY Land Between The Lake and Daniel Boone Backcountry Byways are two places within a days drive that sound like a good adventure.

OB Member #7121
2003 4Runner
5X8 Hiker Trailer
Thanks for the Info Beee.

Dayle Fields

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Poland, Indiana
Member #

Whats up fellow Hoosiers. Im Jordy. Live in Mooresville. I am 30 years old and work as an electrical engineer for an Electric Utility Company. I drive a 2014 Toyota 4runner SR5 and just recently purchased that in February so I am just starting on the mods. I was previously driving a lifted V10 gas/propane F-250. I served in the military for about 10 years and did alot of overlanding while living in Colorado but for some reason I moved back to the great state of Indiana after getting out. I am married and am a proud father of 1 mini me or 3 kids if you count my 2 pits. Hope to hear from ya'll and hopefully get some riding in together.
Hello Jordy, I'm not far from Mooresville and meeting up with fellow Hoosiers would be great.

Dayle Fields

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Poland, Indiana
Member #

Hello everyone.
I’m not sure if introduced myself here,,,,
I’m 49, married with two kids at home, 1 at his own home, and 1 & 2/3 grandkids. I drive a 2012 Tacoma OR that I bought last April and a 2010 Malibu, and Momma has a 2017 Chrysler Pacifica.
I’ve had my truck out to Haspin Acres, and Badlands.
Until last weekend it was all stock, so I’ve been a little leery about doing too much with it. I plan to have my skids, sliders and rear shocks all finished up by the end of this month.
I drive truck for Frito, and I’m Keith from Kokomo.
Uploads pics of your build progress would love to see it.

TRDZILA

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler I

Kokomo In
Ok. So far my build consists of all four mud flaps ripped off at Haspin Acres because I got in over my head on the Devils Backbone, scratches down both sides from Badlands. My 8 year old (Ryan) removed the steps that were tweaked from Badlands. I installed Bilstein 6112’s and raised the front 2”.

If the guy from Kokomo that lives on Council Ring with the 4Runner sees this, nice rig man.
I’m constantly checking it out.

Reactions: Kyle Indiana

Kyle Indiana

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler I

Lafayette, Indiana
Member #

Trip to Redbird with the Hoosier Wrangler group. Fun Time. Original video if you stumble upon it on youtube was very grainy, changing the editor software really cleaned it up.

Kyle Indiana

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler I

Lafayette, Indiana
Member #

IMG_1746.JPG It was awesome. The freezing winter mix we got last night and the cold temperatures made for some good driving and hardly any mud at the badlands.
Up here we had ice under our snow so didn't make it down there till about one.
A little to cold to do much filming outside of the jeep. Have to wait and see how go pro did.
But here is a picture we took.

Reactions: TRDZILA

Kyle Indiana

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler I

Lafayette, Indiana
Member #

In some of the videos I could hear y’all communicating via radio. Are you using little ham radios or CB’s?
Just good old fashioned cb radios. I usually bring couple extra run of the mill walkie talkies as well.

I would definitely recommend getting a cb radio if you don't already. Plus it's always fun to hear the truckers on the interstate.

TRDZILA

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler I

Kokomo In
Just good old fashioned cb radios. I usually bring couple extra run of the mill walkie talkies as well.

I would definitely recommend getting a cb radio if you don't already. Plus it's always fun to hear the truckers on the interstate.
Lol. Unless you are a trucker and are sick of hearing other truckers.
I have a little cobra 29 that I hook up for trips.