Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

This is so cool. And I think they worked their B.... off. My deepest respect.

Wolvee

ᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) ︻デ═一 pew pew
Staff member
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Member #

Robert, Congratulations on being a Moderator.

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Wolvee, thank you, and the same to you.
Lets talk soon. After I moderated my own posts first. :tonguewink:

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Congrats to the new moderators! But don't do what I did a few years back. I was a moderator on a Vespa forum, and got extremely tired of the lack of support by the site owner, who seemed to be trying to sabotage his own forum. I eventually banned myself! I had no idea that could be done, but I found it very rewarding when it worked. :)

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Thanks, well, one thing is for sure. Michael is so much commited that it wont go that way. Well, at least for the first years I guess.

:tonguewink:

Wolvee

ᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) ︻デ═一 pew pew
Staff member
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Member #

Congrats to the new moderators! But don't do what I did a few years back. I was a moderator on a Vespa forum, and got extremely tired of the lack of support by the site owner, who seemed to be trying to sabotage his own forum. I eventually banned myself! I had no idea that could be done, but I found it very rewarding when it worked. :)
I started and ran one of the largest privately owned Mustang forums on the net for years but eventually got tired of the drama and sold it. After that I modded a few Firearm forums but Overlanding and my want for a more stress free lifestyle took hold. :0)

Michael seems like good people and I'm sure he'll do right by the Overland Community. He's already on a roll and on the right track, being so accepting of some of us more Misfit types. :0)

Reactions: Steve