Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

I was walking through an outdoor store a few weeks ago, and I came across this:

Glamping by cobblecrazy, on Flickr

Now I know this would be much harder when doing the side of the road, or stealth, camping, but in most of the dispersed camping spots I don't see why this could not be a quick - happy significant other - setup (I found a queen sized inflatable bed on sale for under $10).

I've slept in snow trenches, foxholes, reclined on my motorcycle, and a variety of other not so luxurious spots. Regardless of gender, most people can make due with just about anything, but it seems there is a change when you have to co-habitate. Life becomes so much more pleasant when you're greeted by a smile rather than the under eye bags after a sleepless night.
Great - thanks for the suggestion!

jeepnjeff

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Subscribed to your YT channel earlier this year. Great video work. I can only imagine how much time it takes to make them so nice. You sure are optimizing space. Love that it's YJ based. Not too many YJ's on the roads anymore. Looks great. What wheels are you running? I want to eventually switch to old school kelsey hayes wheels type wheels like what you're running. Have you considered a steering wheel disconnect so you could lower the bed?

Reactions: SeattleBeardo

LionelJeeper

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Ohio
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Member #

Just got caught up on all the YouTube videos. Your vlog has been a great inspiration to me. Can't wait to meet you when you end up in Ohio!

Reactions: Bkccroberts