Moreno Valley, Ca
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeLong
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7DTH
When you were out here in California it was amazing seeing Jade up close and what you were doing...love the evolution this journey has taken you on...I am sure we will see even more changes in the future.

SeattleBeardo

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Seattle, WA
Member #

I'm really excited to see how this bed build turns out! I have a 2 door JK and have been trying to find a good sleep system inside.

Reactions: Jes

MikeO

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Sweden
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Olofsson
Member #

Interesting build, excited to see the end result. It looks like you will be using the space much more efficiently.

beboutphoto

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Clarkston, Michigan
Member #

Great work, wondering what type of trailer you are looking to build. I currently have a m416 trailer I’m looking to make into a camper. I’m looking to do something other than a roof top tent.

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Great work, wondering what type of trailer you are looking to build. I currently have a m416 trailer I’m looking to make into a camper. I’m looking to do something other than a roof top tent.
Thank you. I have gotten many suggestions so I'll be checking them out. At this point, I'm not sold on a RTT, so that's why I built the platform bed. Good luck on your build.