First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Hi all!

We've had these forums up for a little while now and I thought I'd check in and see how you like the features and options.
  • What about usability?
  • Is there anything that really bugs you that we might be able to change?
  • Features on other forums you like and we don't have?
  • Wish list items?
We upgrade and improve as we can so we'd love to hear your thoughts!

Michael

Reactions: murps

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

Most everything on here is awesome, IMO. Only thing I think could be improved upon is on the Forums section, maybe separate the different categories with highlighted sections, they kinda seem to blend together.

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Hello Michael en Corrie,

All great. Thanks for that.
Could do with the off topic part. But that is just my opinion.
Further, well, just keep up the fun.

Greetings from Robert

Reactions: Michael

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

@jordanbrooks Oddly enough, the optional light background forum has the headers highlighted.

As for the forum in general, @administrator it seems to be working flawlessly. We had discussed various features at the early stages of the xenforo conversion as well as the previous software, and all have been addressed. Thanks so much to you and @CorrieOB for keeping things moving smoothly.

Steve

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

@jordanbrooks Oddly enough, the optional light background forum has the headers highlighted.

As for the forum in general, @administrator it seems to be working flawlessly. We had discussed various features at the early stages of the xenforo conversion as well as the previous software, and all have been addressed. Thanks so much to you and @CorrieOB for keeping things moving smoothly.

Steve

Cool @Steve I'll give that a try.. I really like the gray theme, I just feel like if the categories titles were colored it would be easier to navigate.

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Most everything on here is awesome, IMO. Only thing I think could be improved upon is on the Forums section, maybe separate the different categories with highlighted sections, they kinda seem to blend together.
Do you meant the section title would be slightly highlighted? Like this, or something else?
2015-12-08_1357.jpg
I could try that pretty easily I think.

Lifestyle Overland

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

United States
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
McCuiston
Member #

I've used the chat function a few times with no issues, but it was on a desktop. No discernible lag time.

Wolvee

ᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) ︻デ═一 pew pew
Staff member
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Member #

I love the boards and the options. I'd like to see a Mumble voice chat but that's a whole new level of issues. I've been on forums of all sort for decades and it seems simple is usually the best option for growth and keeping irritation low.