chau8238

Rank I

Contributor III

Houston, TX, USA
First Name
Phillip
Last Name
Chauvaux
Hello everyone, new to the group, not new to overlanding or offroading. Is the local meetup at BVORR? I went there years ago with another club.

I have a lot of projects I need to fix before I can wheel again, but for light trail riding, I have my s10, I mainly take it to the beach as it's my daily.

I work a lot right now, so I'm usually gone on the weekends but hoping I can meetup eventually.

My vehicles
1985 Ram W350, project and needs a lot to complete.
1985 Ramcharger, needs injection pump sealed, so it's down for now.
2002 Zr2 S10, daily, so only light wheeling.
2004 Suburban, stock, so only good for camping and light trails.

My goal is to build my Ram and take it to the rockies and camp up there. I want to do the passes like Imogene and Black bear. But too many projects at the moment, so I mainly watch others on youtube and slowly plan out my build and collect parts.

Attachments

Reactions: Grantnr

Grantnr

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Leon, TX, USA
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Grant
Member #

Welcome to the heard, a lot of the meetups are at the beginning of the month. I will actually be in town this time so im going to try to make at least one of them. I haven't been to BVORR in years. Took a jeep out there, remember having a pretty good time.

RAPTR6

Rank IV

Enthusiast II

Houston, TX
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Gavin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Overwatch
Service Branch
Army
The Houston overland fb group is really active and has meets monthly, they’re typically at the red circle as shown in the pic.

Attachments

Grantnr

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Leon, TX, USA
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Grant
Member #

The Houston overland fb group is really active and has meets monthly, they’re typically at the red circle as shown in the pic.
For those of us not on FB.... what's the date for the one in October? Stuck at the house after knee surgery and will actually be here for once

RAPTR6

Rank IV

Enthusiast II

Houston, TX
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Gavin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Overwatch
Service Branch
Army
For those of us not on FB.... what's the date for the one in October? Stuck at the house after knee surgery and will actually be here for once
These are all the Oct dates for the group.

Attachments

Reactions: Grantnr

chau8238

Rank I

Contributor III

Houston, TX, USA
First Name
Phillip
Last Name
Chauvaux
I'm in the Rigs and Churros FB group, I haven't made it to an event since I'm usually working or have other plans, but one day I will.