Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Stagecoach, NV, USA
First Name
Ken
Last Name
Brackett
Member #

Going to be a fun run. We will be running in the reverse direction of last year's Memorial Day run.

Okay, a little info from last year. From the Gerlach fuel top off it will be about 199 to 210 mile loop to return to Gerlach. Approximately 150+ miles of that is off pavement. We most likely will not have any rain or snow this time.

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
Going to be a fun run. We will be running in the reverse direction of last year's Memorial Day run.

Okay, a little info from last year. From the Gerlach fuel top off it will be about 199 to 210 mile loop to return to Gerlach. Approximately 150+ miles of that is off pavement. We most likely will not have any rain or snow this time.
Got my new awning attached to the rig. This run will be the shake out run for it and hopefully not the shake off run. LOL

Reactions: Moriarty

BullNV

Rank V
Investor

Advocate III

Dayton, NV, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Roach
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Air Force
Going to be a fun run. We will be running in the reverse direction of last year\'s Memorial Day run.

Got my new awning attached to the rig. This run will be the shake out run for it and hopefully not the shake off run. LOL
Lol!

BullNV

Rank V
Investor

Advocate III

Dayton, NV, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Roach
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Air Force
Going to be a fun run. We will be running in the reverse direction of last year\'s Memorial Day run.

Lol!