US West High Rock Canyon Overnighter

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!
  • HTML tutorial

Moriarty

Rank V

Traveler I

Stagecoach, NV, USA
Member #

Going to be a fun run. We will be running in the reverse direction of last year's Memorial Day run.

Okay, a little info from last year. From the Gerlach fuel top off it will be about 199 to 210 mile loop to return to Gerlach. Approximately 150+ miles of that is off pavement. We most likely will not have any rain or snow this time.

HappyOurOverlanding

US West Region Member Rep

Off-Road Ranger I

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham Callsign
KI7RAM
Going to be a fun run. We will be running in the reverse direction of last year's Memorial Day run.

Okay, a little info from last year. From the Gerlach fuel top off it will be about 199 to 210 mile loop to return to Gerlach. Approximately 150+ miles of that is off pavement. We most likely will not have any rain or snow this time.
Got my new awning attached to the rig. This run will be the shake out run for it and hopefully not the shake off run. LOL

Reactions: Moriarty

BullNV

Rank IV
Supporter

Advocate II

Dayton, NV, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Roach
Member #

Going to be a fun run. We will be running in the reverse direction of last year\'s Memorial Day run.

Got my new awning attached to the rig. This run will be the shake out run for it and hopefully not the shake off run. LOL
Lol!

BullNV

Rank IV
Supporter

Advocate II

Dayton, NV, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Roach
Member #

Going to be a fun run. We will be running in the reverse direction of last year\'s Memorial Day run.

Lol!