Launch Member

Enthusiast I

North Canyon Ranch, Glendale, Arizona, USA
First Name
Rennan
Last Name
Kooistra
Member #

Hey my name's Ren! I've been following OB on insta for a while now and decided that it was finally my time to officially become a member! I own a pretty cool Isuzu Trooper that's taken my mom (who also just joined up as OB 9109), my brother and myself to some pretty sweet places around this not so little overlanding haven of Arizona. It's currently outfitted with a 2 inch OME lift, 31 inch Goodyear Duratrac M/T's, a custom roof rack, light bar and all the creature comforts from rattly back doors to comfy 90's aesthetic seats. We're pretty familiar with the Flagstaff, Parks, Williams, Grand Canyon areas so if you ever find yourself in need of some cool spots in our neck of the woods be sure to hit us up!
Instagram is: @pu4r
Thanks!
Ren
1.jpg 6.jpg

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hey my name's Ren! I've been following OB on insta for a while now and decided that it was finally my time to officially become a member! I own a pretty cool Isuzu Trooper that's taken my mom (who also just joined up as OB 9109), my brother and myself to some pretty sweet places around this not so little overlanding haven of Arizona. It's currently outfitted with a 2 inch OME lift, 31 inch Goodyear Duratrac M/T's, a custom roof rack, light bar and all the creature comforts from rattly back doors to comfy 90's aesthetic seats. We're pretty familiar with the Flagstaff, Parks, Williams, Grand Canyon areas so if you ever find yourself in need of some cool spots in our neck of the woods be sure to hit us up!
Thanks!
Ren
View attachment 42499 View attachment 42500
Hi Ren and welcome to OB! Nice looking Trooper! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Thanks!
Ren
Hello Ren and welcome to the OB crew..great looking rig and look forward to seeing your adventures

Overland USA

Rank VII
Launch Member

Steward I

Rolling Meadows, IL
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Bogan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJC877
Thanks!
Ren
Welcome to Overland Bound Ren! Nice looking rig. Hope to hear about your adventures!

Andy G

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Cannonsburg, MI
First Name
Andy
Last Name
Grow
Member #

Got a build page or anything with your Trooper specifics? I'm just starting getting my '02 Trooper into shape - new rubber going on tomorrow!

theBROFESSOR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Conway, Arkansas
Member #

Welcome from Arkansas! Can’t wait to get out west to your neck of the woods! I hve never been there but definitely plan to go in the near future. If you ever come to AR (who a lot of people think means Arizona. Lol) look me up as I would Love to show you around! Ride safe!

Rennan

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

First Name
Rennan
Last Name
Kooistra
Member #

Rennan

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

First Name
Rennan
Last Name
Kooistra
Member #

Welcome from Arkansas! Can’t wait to get out west to your neck of the woods! I hve never been there but definitely plan to go in the near future. If you ever come to AR (who a lot of people think means Arizona. Lol) look me up as I would Love to show you around! Ride safe!
Thanks! I'm actually thinking of planning a roadtrip out to AR in september-ish to visit some extended family that's out there. Might hit you up on that if I can get out there next year! Also hit me up if/when you get out west. There's much much more to Arizona than cactus and outrageous temperature's!