Member II

Radolfzell, Germany
First Name
Fabian
Last Name
Mahler
Member #

Hey guys,

I guess I'm one of the younger folks here. I started "Overlanding" with 17 with a 50ccm Mokick (max.45km/h), taking trips up to seven hours through back country roads avoiding any bigger streets. Later upgrading to a Suzuki GSX F from 1996 touring through Germany and using it as Daily Driver.

Since January im the proud owner of a 2014 Ford Ranger Limited 2.2l, (not financed by mommy and daddy) which has it's first big Journey coming up. We're planning to go to Sweden for 2 Weeks. Thats why im building a DIY Camper unter the Hardtop.

I'm just starting out so any advice is welcome!
Oh, and if any help is needed just send me a message! I'm always happy if I can help!

Hope to meet some of you out in the Wild,
Greetings

Fabian

Attachments

Reactions: Levidale

SlicedVeggie

Rank 0

Traveler I

Utah
I am STOKED to hear about your overlanding in Germany. My mid-term goal is to do a Porsche factory delivery in Stuttgart and do a few weeks of 'landing in Europe before getting the car shipped home! If that becomes real in the next few years, Im definitely going to hit you up so you can educate me about good drives AND drive with me for a few days.

Later!

GEO_Fabi.Mhlr

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Radolfzell, Germany
First Name
Fabian
Last Name
Mahler
Member #

I am STOKED to hear about your overlanding in Germany. My mid-term goal is to do a Porsche factory delivery in Stuttgart and do a few weeks of 'landing in Europe before getting the car shipped home! If that becomes real in the next few years, Im definitely going to hit you up so you can educate me about good drives AND drive with me for a few days.

Later!
Hey,
thats awesome I'd love to meet a fellow from across the World! Looking forward to it!