Georgia Traverse Thanksgiving Week Trip!

• HTML tutorial

Esteban

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Chattanooga, TN 37406
Member #

Is anyone interested in some night riding the first day of just arriving and relaxing?
We're going to wait for traffic to die down coming out of Atl, so we'll be there once its already dark. So relaxing will probably we our choice.

Oh and we'll be Adding a vehicle to the list: A friend will be joining the venture.

Esteban

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Chattanooga, TN 37406
Member #

Have we settled on a campsite location for Friday? I was up near Vogel on Labor Day and spotted a couple possible sites off of Helton Creek Rd that would be able to accommodate all of the vehicles.

JMY24

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Huntsville, AL/Dahlonega, GA
Member #

Have we settled on a campsite location for Friday? I was up near Vogel on Labor Day and spotted a couple possible sites off of Helton Creek Rd that would be able to accommodate all of the vehicles.
No we have not, what I'm hoping is one of us can get up there and get one so we can share the location with the rest of us. I did see those on Helton Creek Road a few weeks back right outside of Vogel. We will have to communicate the day of to decide. I have no doubts we will figure it out

JMY24

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Member #

Just threw 33s on the other day. Have a few rubbing issues so Friday before I head out I'll have to do some work. Should be in the area of our meetup spot by early evening. What's the eta of the rest of you guys?

Reactions: Esteban

Conrad318

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

Just threw 33s on the other day. Have a few rubbing issues so Friday before I head out I'll have to do some work. Should be in the area of our meetup spot by early evening. What's the eta of the rest of you guys?
I am driving from New Orleans not sure if I will leave thursday or friday morning

Reactions: JMY24

JMY24

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Member #

No I phone but I am going to try to leave New Orleans around 6 to get to Vogel around 4 pm.
Samsung user. How about sending out coordinates? Once you've found the camp site of course.
Sounds good. Whoever gets to Vogel first message here, remember, I'm not planning on entering Vogel for any reason so I don't have to pay for something I'm not planning on staying. Then that person can find a camp site and forward the coordinates